Domain Empire

new gtlds Showcase your Religious domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
I wonder how many of you invest in religious new gTLD domains, which can cater for religious end users, be it individuals or organisations. Showcase what you have :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sold is/god/real./com for $1500 also got a offer the next day for $3000.... im a man of my word.. sold for 1500...

•••
•••
Nice name! Can you indicate the sell price range?
Hi, bought it for $50 and sold it for $1.300. I know you :) I am the one with the Anonymous avatar

•••
I personally have:

Highest.Online
Highest.Faith
GodForgives.org

•••
I have G o s p e l C h a n n e l dot com

•••
I had Catholic.Global but sold it..

•••
•••
is.png

•••
Catholic.gifts
Prayer.live
Easter.gifts
Hanukkah.gifts
Christ.community
Faith.community
Faith.rocks

•••
christian.xyz
abc.church
prayer.team
jesus.team

•••
Weligion.com
LoveAlmighty.com

•••
•••
Biblic () com

Received almost 60 inquires at DomainNameSales.com, most of them mistaken and sending me blessing messages :-D

•••
•••
I do not know how it happens, but I was able to register domain Holy.Life today, just few minutes ago :)
It just dropped, and one valuable member (new gTLD enthusiast!) was very kind to inform me about that. Thank you so much!

•••
abba.org
ChristJes.us

Nice one, I have JesusChri.st. (It is the domain that I have received most offers on over the last 10 years of domaining, in only two calender months since registering it have I not had enquiries about it, therefore confident one day the right offer will be made. :) )

•••
•••
my only one is religious.network

•••
New.Life

According to the web, and the offers which I received, term "new life" is religious too.
Most of the offers I got from churches or religious organisations with long .com which contain words "newlife".

Last edited:
•••
New.Life

According to the web, and the offers which I received, term "new life" is religious too.
Most of the offers I got from churches or religious organisations with long .com which contain words "newlife".
I simply love this name..do not let this one go cheap, it has tons of value and there will be many many people interested in this name now, and even more in future. Great catch! :)

•••
•••
archangel.cloud
latterdaybelievers.com
latterdaybelievers.org
raptureclub.com
raptureclub.org

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back