IT.COM

showcase Showcase your "MetaFi" domain names and discuss here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WuChung

Established Member
Impact
On February 15, 2022, Binance Smart Chain officially announced its name change to BNB Chain and introduced a new term – MetaFi. Through the concept of MetaFi, the BNB Chain community aims to build a more decentralized infrastructure that powers the virtual economy in parallel with the real world. And the decentralized finance (DeFi) sector has been driven by the possibility of incorporating DeFi applications into the Metaverse.

What is MetaFi?

MetaFi is a combination of two words – Meta in Metadata and Fi in DeFi. The idea of MetaFi is a new paradigm shift that aims to implement a wide range of Blockchain functionality for traditional Web2 large-scale applications. Essentially, this concept combines all the main principles and provides the DeFi foundation for all the different pieces of the puzzle like Metaverse, GameFi, SocialFi, Web3 and NFTs that come together to form MetaFi. This will create a unified standard that improves interoperability thanks to metadata standards used across popular platforms and Blockchain.

MetaFi is defined as “an umbrella term that covers all protocols, products, and services that enable financial interoperability including combinations of fungible and non-fungible tokens. alternative (NFT_ Non Fungible Token) along with community governance like a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). MetaFi’s goal is to build and drive a new ecosystem, built on standardized metadata specifications, on digital assets that enable mass adoption in Web3 and the public domain. blockchain technology, while providing users and players with new use cases.

Let's share and discuss our name and news about MetaFi.

Welcome!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have the following.
MetaFi.co.nz
MetaFi.nz
MetaFi.foundation
MetaFi.se
MetaFi.ws

•••
MetaFi.farm

For farming tokens on decentralized exchanges

•••
•••
I own MetaFiDev.com (MFD)
DecentraMetaFi.com (DMF)
TrueMetaFi.com (TMF)
3dMetaFi.com
MetaFiSeed.com (MFS)
MetaFiFunnel.com (MFF)
MetaFiSeed.com (MFS)
MetaFi.Consulting

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
MetafiBay.com
MetafiBay.xyz
MetafiBet.xyz
MetafiBets.xyz

•••
•••
MetaFi is a promising keyword. Key in now as fast as u can

•••
•••
all com

• MetaFi Applications
• MetaFi Arcade
• MetaFi Artwork
• MetaFi Artworks
• MetaFi Auctions
• MetaFi Gamers
• MetaFi Houses
• MetaFi HQ
• MetaFi Investor
• MetaFi Investors
• MetaFi Marketplaces
• MetaFi Products

•••
all com

• MetaFi Applications
• MetaFi Arcade
• MetaFi Artwork
• MetaFi Artworks
• MetaFi Auctions
• MetaFi Gamers
• MetaFi Houses
• MetaFi HQ
• MetaFi Investor
• MetaFi Investors
• MetaFi Marketplaces
• MetaFi Products
You have nice names mate

•••
MetaFi/dot/International
MetaFi/dot/Investments

•••
There are still a lot of good names to be had in this space. Pricing is tricky, not much info to go on as there are so few sales reported. I'm just taking offers for now and see where it goes.

MetafiApes.com
MetafiAvatar.com
MetafiMind.com
MetafiMining.com
MetafiSlots.com
MetafiSwaps.com
MetafiVerse.co
Metafized.com

•••
There are still a lot of good names to be had in this space. Pricing is tricky, not much info to go on as there are so few sales reported. I'm just taking offers for now and see where it goes.

MetafiApes.com
MetafiAvatar.com
MetafiMind.com
MetafiMining.com
MetafiSlots.com
MetafiSwaps.com
MetafiVerse.co
Metafized.com

Exactly. D keyword is much early. But with time.. it will surely be everywhere. Hodling Is the key here

•••
591c238bbc584c496f8be04e62a9f3e4.png

Last edited:
•••
Only two:
OpenMetafi.com
SmartMetafi.com

•••
•••
All .com

Metafi/point
Metafi/guru
Metafi/squad
Metafi/team

Last edited:
•••
•••
Wow, honestly, I don't keep up to date with this meta stuff, AND that's the exact reason why I missed out on crypto, even though I've accepted crypto since 2011, I never kept any of it. Without going much into that, I think this Meta stuff might be somewhat similar... In terms of, something we would regret if we don't invest into it before it's too late.

Good luck to everyone!!! Hope this plays out in our favor.

•••
We have 60+ MetaFi names that we registered late last year. Here's a selection of them:

metafi.mv
metafijobs.com
metafiworks.com
metafiwire.com
metafiadvisors.com
metaficredit.com
metafimortgage.com
metafily.com
metaficonsulting.com
metafiproject.com
metafimedia.com
metafimarketing.com
metafifinancial.com
metafifinance.com
metafimanager.com
metafiproperty.com
metafifest.com
metafisecurity.com
metafivest.com
metafipartners.com
metafiwatch.com
metafi360.com
metafiventures.com
metafisystems.com
metafisolutions.com
metafimarketplace.com
metafitrader.com
metaficonnect.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back