showcase Showcase your [dot]wine

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gobinath

Established Member
Impact
Hello friends
please show case your dot wine domains

most of the country name .wine is reserved and red.wine,rose.wine were also reserved
few domains like french.wine, german.wine, southafrican.wine, australian.wine and other regions like rioja.wine ... are registered during EAP by the domain tycoons

i was checking yesterday , couple of domains were available like
bottle.wine, glass.wine, glasses.wine , nonalcholic,wine

did any anyone got their luck of their favourite domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i mean to say, available for pre-registration

•••
US.wine, pretty much covers anything wine related in the US. :D

•••
may registry will reserve US,USA,AUS, SA dot wine.
most of the vineyard regions were reserved by the registry, i am not sure what left for a domainers :)

•••
may registry will reserve US,USA,AUS, SA dot wine.
most of the vineyard regions were reserved by the registry, i am not sure what left for a domainers :)

Hmm, not sure. I have US.wine and US.vin both active in my account. USA shows available but I'm not paying $600.00 per year for USA when I can get the shorter US cheaper per year. ;)

Now, CN.wine is reserved so I'm sure there are others.

•••
super brandable domain, good luck!
hope we can see some of dot wine domains getting sold soon
I was able to secure mulled.wine

•••
I bagged:

NonAlcoholic.Wine

Exact keyword search:
US: 9,900
UK: 3,600

I'll build an online shop using Amazon for this.

Happy days

•••
@noonoo1
i would say perfect domain, good luck for your venture

•••
now I own
mulled.wine & wein.wine [ i hope if google doesnt ditched me "wein" is german keyword for wine :) ]

•••
Mike Berkens snatched a couple with pre-orders that I also had pre-orders on, sadly but I was able to get:

OR (for Oregon, where I live and I love our wines) I ponied up for it on the 24th at a EAP price in addition to the premium.
Touring (cause that's my favorite way to travel)
Domestic (Import is taken and Imported is a premium)
PNW (Pacific NorthWest, I'm also a fan of Washington state wines and even enjoy some Idaho wines here and there).

Pretty happy with my take. I had a list of about 10 others that I would have bought in GA, but someone valued them more than I did and grabbed them during the last stage of EAP.

Good luck to you all!

•••
descent names, yes thats right already Mike has taken like german.wine and few other i read somewhere
i was looking for old.wine during EAP, but someone grabbed in couple of hours
good luck to you as well!

•••
I bagged:

NonAlcoholic.Wine

Exact keyword search:

Happy days

did you got your nonalcholic wine?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I bagged:

NonAlcoholic.Wine

Exact keyword search:

Happy days
how duz 'shop using amazon' work? i hav lot of store names but not knows how. can it make money? wont ppl just go to amazon insted?

•••
how duz 'shop using amazon' work? i hav lot of store names but not knows how. can it make money? wont ppl just go to amazon insted?

No people still use my shops, have a look at some of them, they all uses amazon:

Snowboards.mobi
ShowerDoctor.uk
Gold.wales

I do make money from my shops.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Picked up two:
V i r t u a l . w i n e
E a t . w i n e​

•••
No people still use my shops, have a look at some of them, they all uses am

I do make money from my shops.
Deez r rilly purty simple stores looks real nice in my phon. Amazed by thiss name gold wales did u havta pay a lot or didya jus git lucky?

•••
Deez r rilly purty simple stores looks real nice in my phon. Amazed by thiss name gold wales did u havta pay a lot or didya jus git lucky?

Google translate not working?

•••
Thanks, I did pay a few £££ for it but I do live in Wales and we do have gold mines so was a real no brainer!

•••
I must say that using amazon pays a lot more than just parking.

•••
I got Belgian.wine
Lots of upcoming wine houses in our country.

Also got eis.wine

•••
Google translate not working?
Hi! I don't use goole translate because I speak, read, and write fluid native English. It's just dificult to express from a quarter pixel type key during a zillion other multiple tasks, so I invent my own quick twitter ebonics slang thats semi comprehensible and then I ignore most of the forum grammar police!

•••
Ok, I've taken another but a geo this time.

Japanese.wine

It's an emerging market in Japan
Obviously they do rice wine as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back