showcase Showcase your [dot]wine

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gobinath

Established Member
Impact
Hello friends
please show case your dot wine domains

most of the country name .wine is reserved and red.wine,rose.wine were also reserved
few domains like french.wine, german.wine, southafrican.wine, australian.wine and other regions like rioja.wine ... are registered during EAP by the domain tycoons

i was checking yesterday , couple of domains were available like
bottle.wine, glass.wine, glasses.wine , nonalcholic,wine

did any anyone got their luck of their favourite domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Japan company bought .shop for 41.5M, hope fully some Japanese will buy their wine as well :)

•••
•••
•••
Yes, it's an AOC. A region/county in Bordeaux region.

•••
Ok, I've taken another but a geo this time.

Japanese.wine

It's an emerging market in Japan
Obviously they do rice wine as well.
Im sure imported probably gone

•••
•••
•••
What is the renewal on that?!

Not sure, most premiums. were from $100 per year and up.

I got US @ 99.00 per year but someone got USA @ $600.00 per year which I didn't want to pay so I passed. I'd say his renewal for German is probably around $100.00 per year but I have no way to confirm this, just guessing.

•••
German.Wine renewal is actually $250 per year

•••
German.Wine renewal is actually $250 per year

Where is this coming from, just curious since all registers are different. TY...

•••
fr.vin
v.vin
fr.wine
w.wine
za.wine
br.wine

•••
@tianjunjie
fr is perfect for dot vin and dot wine
i was looking for you a while to see your interesting domains :)

•••
•••
LDP.wine (Lalande-De-pomerol, aoc)
BuyNapaValley.wine
BuyCalirornia.wine

•••
loirevalley.vin is available

•••
coffret.vin is also available

•••
I bought hundreds of .wine names. They're all listed on Domains.wine (still working on the site). We've listed a few portfolios belonging to some other investors as well. We keep 20% commission and listing is non-exclusive. If you'd like to list your wine/vin names, feel free to email me directly at [email protected]. Please include pricing. Thanks!

•••
sounds good. i saw your website looks cool.
now i know who have taken those hacks on dot vin , you got all those.
good luck, sure will .
how about the response from the users?

•••
@Braden Pollock
looks like there is an issue , i couldnt create a login

•••
I bought hundreds of .wine names. They're all listed on Domains.wine (still working on the site). We've listed a few portfolios belonging to some other investors as well. We keep 20% commission and listing is non-exclusive. If you'd like to list your wine/vin names, feel free to email me directly at [email protected]. Please include pricing. Thanks!

Braden,

Some great names in there, including quite a few I had on my order list like cult, bulk, jug, decant and more. Congrats on snapping those up. Hope you make a killing.

•••

Nice list..

•••
I only have one .wine domian.
All the wine are good.wine .

•••
Wanted some more:

Holland
FineDining

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back