- Neobank.app

- HyperledgerGreenhouse.com

- OutboundOracles.com

- SmartContracted.com

- BlockingChain.com

- Mainnet.com.au

- VeChain.com.au

- Interledger.com.au

Firstly, don't be negative in this post. All this thread is for those to post their top domains, and allow other users to peruse through each others portfolios, and perhaps make offers among ourselves.

Secondly, they must be of a high quality and I know value is subjective, but say for example "Oracles Network" - This is the name of the Ethereum Network if you were to Google it. So don't be one of those people that look down on a name simply because you don't know what it is.

Again, no negative chatter. Questions are welcome so that you may discover the meaning of the word (though I just said Google was there) and speculation on prices based on past performance, doesn't dictate future performance.

Agreed, we all value our domain, and this is called the "endowment effect" and also, for example most of mine are new definitions, this makes it tricky for you to bring out your crystal ball.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
StartDiary.com (Start Diary)

•••
StartDiary.com (Start Diary)
Definitely a clever domain, but I'm not sure about that 5K mark.

How about Boston/Med in .com? The GD valuation over 6K. But the true value is even higher, in that the domain helps celebrate the fact that we have the best medical care here! Even for you international folks, the medical care here is top notch and no doubt envious! :xf.wink::xf.grin:

And for those who believe otherwise, please forgive the geo-specific hubris. It's fun sometimes to celebrate our international differences of opinions on this forum!

Last edited:
•••
How about Boston/Med in .com? The GD valuation over 6K. But the true value is even higher, in that the domain helps celebrate the fact that we have the best medical care here! Even for you international folks, the medical care here is top notch and no doubt envious! :xf.wink::xf.grin:
Yes. It definitely can pitch a good amount as its short & easy to remember and a niche where lot of money flows. If you have business plans, you can even start a website and get all the doctors listed under different categories with a monthly subscription fee to be listed in featured, blue list, side adverts etc but leave the reviews to the customers. Just an idea 💡. But not sure if developing a site would hurt its value 🤔 which needs to be considered.

•••
Yes. It definitely can pitch a good amount as its short & easy to remember and a niche where lot of money flows. If you have business plans, you can even start a website and get all the doctors listed under different categories with a monthly subscription fee to be listed in featured, blue list, side adverts etc but leave the reviews to the customers. Just an idea 💡. But not sure if developing a site would hurt its value 🤔 which needs to be considered.
Thanks. It's definitely one that I had hoped to develop. But, to not go off topic from this thread, I'll let others go ahead and post what domains they think are worth over $5k. And I do want reassure others that I respect that there is some amazing health care in other major cities across the world. I couldn't help posting a bit of my Boston pride here!

•••
•••
I guess in most cases the really clear indication of a domains 5000+ value are offers for that domain of 5000 dollars or more.

Last edited:
•••
I guess in most cases the really clear indication of a domains 5000+ value are offers for that domain of 5000 dollars or more.

I guess one should only post in such thread(s), when:

They had an $5000 offer for a domain and they declined.

Last edited:
•••
I had a offer of 5K for a .finance domain, the second most important domain in the world with such extension and they offered such low ball.
I even did not reply to them.
P.s. happy new year to all of you, hope we will not grow potatoes this year, but instead grow domains for profit!
P.s.s. excuse that I m a little bit drunk. 🪘

Last edited:
•••
I had a offer of 5K for a .finance domain, the second most important domain in the world with such extension and they offered such low ball.
I even did not reply to them.
P.s. happy new year to all of you, hope we will not grow potatoes this year, but instead grow domains for profit!
P.s.s. excuse that I m a little bit drunk. 🪘
Don't worry, Happy New Year!

(PS. - don't get too drunk though)

•••
Obviously everyone thinks their domains are worth 5k+, at least until renewal is due. ;)

•••

Obviously everyone thinks their domains are worth 5k+, at least until renewal is due. ;)

GD : bet.mv​

gd-val-img
Estimated Value: $4,833 (USD)​

•••
WiYa3D.com
MechTip.com
RedExMo.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
LebornJames/./com → So Cool, just caught. :ROFL::ROFL:
email/./org/./il
limits/./cc

Last edited:
•••
CopperPowder.com
Intl.org
UnmannedHelicopters.com
TireInflators.com
FlexFuel.com

Contact me for more....

•••
•••
•••
Lacronica.com
Foxcom.io
Bancobitcoin.io
2698.io

Last edited:
•••
People have told me I'm delusional about ever selling some of my domains but I still can't help coming to this thread and laughing once in a while

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
HealthCOD.com

Picnics.io
Ceramik.xyz
Neurologists.xyz

MicroBitcoin.io
Web3Eth.io
Web3Venture.io
Web3Smart.io
Web3Meeting.io
W3K.xyz
W3v.xyz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back