IT.COM

showcase Showcase your Defi & Decentralized names & any news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Inspired by @capiche 's sale (congratz by the way!) and @DomainBarracksRob idea for a showcase thread, I thought I would set one up.

Courtesy of Github:

What is Decentralized Finance?
Decentralized finance (#defi) is the movement that leverages open source software and decentralized networks to transform traditional financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that operate without unnecessary intermediaries. One could envision decentralized finance impacting the financial world the same way that open source software has changed software products.

https://github.com/ong/awesome-decentralized-finance

The below gives a nice breakdown on what it is all about

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/decentralized-finance

https://blockonomi.com/what-is-decentralized-finance-defi

I regged 2 today and will not be going on any mad reg spree.......

Defi Mortgages.com
Defi Securities.com

Please share your names, related news and your thoughts...............

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DeFi is evolving so fast. Changes within the blink of an eye. DeFi is on fire and 2022 is going to be even more insane.

Last edited:
•••
SmartDeFi.com sells for $60,000 – per a Twitter post tonight.

smartdefi com sale.jpg

Last edited:
•••
SmartDeFi.com sells for $60,000 – per a Twitter post tonight.

Show attachment 202774
Nice to see....

as @NameFu mentioned above I see bigger and better things on the horizon for good Defi domains.....

The series funding is still pouring in with no signs of slowing down.......

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
dont have many with DeFi as last word
so: regged
(dawtcom)

GamerDeFi

•••
•••
Delete

Last edited:
•••
•••
defi-assets/com
defi-asset/com

•••
•••
I just sold 2 DeFi names. One for mid xxx the other for 1k, but the buyer is sluggish on paying. I'm not 100% sure he will come through but I'll announce the name if the transaction is completed. Giving him 7 more days.

This niche is still very active. Don't sleep on it or you will regret it. Things evolve fast in DeFi.

•••
I just sold 2 DeFi names. One for mid xxx the other for 1k, but the buyer is sluggish on paying. I'm not 100% sure he will come through but I'll announce the name if the transaction is completed. Giving him 7 more days.

This niche is still very active. Don't sleep on it or you will regret it. Things evolve fast in DeFi.

Nice..which platform?

•••
•••
$Xxx - Epik.com
$1,000 - Dan.com (accepted first offer)
You see this... Don't do this stupid shit....

"
Good morning,

I spoke to your buyer today, unfortunately, they are not serious buyers. They have informed me they thought they could place a bit to see what happens, but do not have the intention to purchase the domain for the amount you have agreed. I have made sure to remind them of the legal nature of your agreement, unfortunately, they confirmed they will not proceed with the purchase. We will now cancel the agreement and re-list the domain for you.

Kind regards,

Thanks,

Dan"

•••
•••
You see this... Don't do this stupid shit....

"
Good morning,

I spoke to your buyer today, unfortunately, they are not serious buyers. They have informed me they thought they could place a bit to see what happens, but do not have the intention to purchase the domain for the amount you have agreed. I have made sure to remind them of the legal nature of your agreement, unfortunately, they confirmed they will not proceed with the purchase. We will now cancel the agreement and re-list the domain for you.

Kind regards,

Thanks,

Dan"
That sucks, sry …another reason I always counter..same thing happen to me when accepting first one…never did it again

•••
Do Dan have a penalty for people that don't honor what they bid.

•••
That sucks, sry …another reason I always counter..same thing happen to me when accepting first one…never did it again
It happens to people when they counter quite frequently. Not sure if that makes much of a diff

•••
Do Dan have a penalty for people that don't honor what they bid.

This is what Dan said about that.

"
Good afternoon,

Thank you for getting back to us!

We will make sure to warn them and remove their access to the platform if this situation is repeated.

If you wish to take any further actions with them, we can provide you with their contact details.

Let us know how you wish to proceed."

•••
It happens to people when they counter quite frequently. Not sure if that makes much of a diff

I should have pointed out, I more so meant countering in regards to one that leads to negotiations/ discussion which you can get a feel of whom you are dealing with and serious or not. Usually if your negotiating you will sometimes know with who or other timeS not, but you can learn intentions.

As you said this person just wanted to play around with bids, so a counter without discussion could also just be accepted on BS too . ( counter , counter : accepted it still just as blinded that they might be playing game )

Generally you will get more info with a counter and some discussion which will allow this to happen less often .( it’s ok to accept 1st if people want, I choose not to)

•••
I should have pointed out, I more so meant countering in regards to one that leads to negotiations/ discussion which you can get a feel of whom you are dealing with and serious or not. Usually if your negotiating you will sometimes know with who or other timeS not, but you can learn intentions.

As you said this person just wanted to play around with bids, so a counter without discussion could also just be accepted on BS too . ( counter , counter : accepted it still just as blinded that they might be playing game )

Generally you will get more info with a counter and some discussion which will allow this to happen less often .( it’s ok to accept 1st if people want, I choose not to)

I think that setting your minimum offer at 1k if enough to discourage most nonserious buyers. This guy must be either an idiot or a newbie...

•••
•••
•••
1636985193990.pngCointelegraph
DeFi’s quest to reimagine finance must come from a community-based design
A more inclusive DeFi lending protocol can empower the unbanked and ... crypto credit score when DeFi protocols remain largely inaccessible.
1 day ago

1636985194037.jpeg
1636985194102.pngYahoo Finance
Avarta Partners with GBC.AI on Intelligent Credit Scoring for the DeFi World
SINGAPORE / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2021 / Avarta and GBC.AI are working together to revolutionize the Defi world through the creation of a...
3 weeks ago

1636985194152.jpeg
1636985194200.pngThe Motley Fool
1 Top Cryptocurrency I'd Buy Before Shiba Inu
DeFi Safety, an independent organization that assesses the security of DeFi products, awarded ShibaSwap a safety score of just 3% in July. The...
5 days ago

1636985194247.png
1636985194294.pngYahoo Finance
Pollen DeFi’s Community Curated Asset Index Embodies ‘DeFi 2.0’, Creates ‘Crypto Meritocracy’
04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (Via Blockchain Wire) Pollen DeFi ... building community credibility (in the form of a 'reputation' score),...
1 week ago

1636985194339.pngCointelegraph
DeFi tokens see double-digit gains as Ethereum and Bitcoin chase new highs
The VORTECS™ Score, exclusive to Cointelegraph, is an algorithmic comparison of historical and current market conditions derived from a...
6 days ago

1636985194384.jpegStreetInsider
Metaverse Doge Announces the First Ever Defi Metaverse Doge
The rarer the NFT, the more points the user can gain. Every three days, the dashboard will reset, and the top 3 scores will be rewarded in BNB.
6 hours ago

1636985194424.pngCointelegraph
Cross-chain lending platform aims to make DeFi loans more flexible
... DeFi loans, a decentralized marketplace incorporates functionality to help users prevent risks and take profit with credit scores and...
1 month ago

1636985194465.pngThe Economic Times
Pollen DeFi announces ‘Beta’ release of platform
New Delhi: Decentralized asset management protocol Pollen DeFi has ... building community credibility (in the form of a 'reputation' score),...
6 days ago

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-a-decentralized-credit-bureau-301419990.html

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back