Dynadot

showcase Showcase your Defi & Decentralized names & any news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Inspired by @capiche 's sale (congratz by the way!) and @DomainBarracksRob idea for a showcase thread, I thought I would set one up.

Courtesy of Github:

What is Decentralized Finance?
Decentralized finance (#defi) is the movement that leverages open source software and decentralized networks to transform traditional financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that operate without unnecessary intermediaries. One could envision decentralized finance impacting the financial world the same way that open source software has changed software products.

https://github.com/ong/awesome-decentralized-finance

The below gives a nice breakdown on what it is all about

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/decentralized-finance

https://blockonomi.com/what-is-decentralized-finance-defi

I regged 2 today and will not be going on any mad reg spree.......

Defi Mortgages.com
Defi Securities.com

Please share your names, related news and your thoughts...............

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The post was in this niche thread. It means it was DeFi related. See the glass as completely empty if you like but telling others to keep their thoughts to themselves when YOU don't find I their post useful is speaking for others in the group. Like I said, I and countless others have shared sales info without names before and received plenty of likes by those who appreciate the encouragement and little info available.

Take a deep breath. No one dies lol...
Come on....Defi related is pretty bloody obvious

My glass if neither full or empty, I'm using a cup......

I did not find their post useful, insightful, helpful or any other "ul" you can think of.....I can post my opinion while thinking I'm not arrogant enough to be speaking for anyone else....

Also don't know where you got the idea I'm angry, so need for deep breathes.... just pointing out the uselessness of the post......

Last edited:
•••
Come on....Defi related is pretty bloody obvious

My glass if neither full or empty, I'm using a cup......

I did not find their post useful, insightful, helpful or any other "ul" you can think of.....I can post my opinion while thinking I'm not arrogant enough to be speaking for anyone else....

Also don't know where you got the idea I'm angry, so need for deep breathes.... just pointing out the uselessness of the post......

Do what you like.. It's about telling people what to do around here and your assumption that it's OK that I have the biggest issue with...stepping on people's toes by hushing them like they're 5yo etc is more than merely sharing your opinion. You don't get it and it's not my job to explain it to you like you're 5yo 😏

Moving right along....

Last edited:
•••
So I had an offer come through via Afternic for D A O / Money for $400 (the name is listed at $700) so I sent back a counter of $550. We'll see what happens.

Also, just moments ago, I was able to grab: Wrapped.In which I'm pretty intrigued about, but I'm not sure it is quite right to be very valuable.

•••
Do what you like.. It's about telling people what to do around here and your assumption that it's OK that I have the biggest issue with...stepping on people's toes by hushing them like they're 5yo etc is more than merely sharing your opinion. You don't get it and it's not my job to explain it to you like you're 5yo 😏

Moving right along....
Keep reading those pointless posts and keep learning from them......

Moving on indeed......

•••
No more details?

You haven't provided anything useful, keep it to yourself next time.....

Keep in mind this is a niche thread. The rules should be looser than say in the main "Report Completed Domain Name Sales" thread (shouldn't do that there). Is it helpful to just say a domain was sold without saying what domain? Not all that much but keep in mind any reported sales are all voluntary. If the domainer gets treated harshly just because he didn't give the domain name maybe it will dissuade him from disclosing future sales when he does feel like giving a domain name. I don't want to dissuade anyone from posting completed sales - even if the info is partial.

•••
•••
•••
Anyone have input on CryptoTips.com ?

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
(dawtcom)

DeFiIndice

Last edited:
•••
•••
So I was able to accept a counter offer of $480 for D A O . Money and transfer has went through at Afternic

I also did a little bit of outbound on another D A O ngtld name a few days ago, and agreed to a deal for $350 earlier today. The person said they will be on vacation for the next week and that we can do the transaction after that. I'm hoping that one goes through.

Last edited:
•••
So I was able to accept a counter offer of $480 for D A O . Money and transfer has went through at Afternic

I also did a little bit of outbound on another D A O ngtld name a few days ago, and agreed to a deal for $350 earlier today. The person said they will be on vacation for the next week and that we can do the transaction after that. I'm hoping that one goes through.
Very nice.... I also sold a Dao related domain for $2k

•••
Mmmm... Picked up:
------- cake.png
Cake.Finance

•••
Institunions are the next big step to enter the defi space (are already in). You can read about it with Aave Arc, Maple Finance... or just Google it.
This is called Institutional.D.E.F.I (dot) com

Last edited:
•••
*SOLD - DeFi dot Live
Price: 4k (BIN)
Venue: Sedo
hold time: about 18 months
total invested: about $25

Also sold Vibe dot Capital for $650 bin @ Sedo. I'm pretty sure this is Defi related as well.

Last edited:
•••
*SOLD - DeFi dot Live

Also sold Vibe dot Capital for $650 bin @ Sedo. I'm pretty sure this is Defi related as well.
Congrats - that's a nice sale, I think that's one of the highest reported .live sales this year

•••
*SOLD - DeFi dot Live

Nice Sale congrats!

•••
•••
Some massive news to share for European Stablecoins and Algorand.

Algorand are making huge investments in DeFi and the fact these Algorand-compliant European stablecoin offerings will be listed on several decentralized exchanges in the coming days there’s gonna be action.

Check out e-Money.com’s native token ($NGM). Things are gonna to get interesting.

‘e-Money Announces Integration with the Algorand Blockchain to Accelerate the Circulation of European Stablecoins’

https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-r...lation-of-european-stablecoins-814642098.html

963A2F0A-57CA-415B-8339-3836A7FA8FBF.png

•••
Looks like parallel.fi is a defi lending company, with 22 million first round funding and I own the com parallelfi

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back