IT.COM

showcase Showcase your Defi & Decentralized names & any news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Inspired by @capiche 's sale (congratz by the way!) and @DomainBarracksRob idea for a showcase thread, I thought I would set one up.

Courtesy of Github:

What is Decentralized Finance?
Decentralized finance (#defi) is the movement that leverages open source software and decentralized networks to transform traditional financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that operate without unnecessary intermediaries. One could envision decentralized finance impacting the financial world the same way that open source software has changed software products.

https://github.com/ong/awesome-decentralized-finance

The below gives a nice breakdown on what it is all about

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/decentralized-finance

https://blockonomi.com/what-is-decentralized-finance-defi

I regged 2 today and will not be going on any mad reg spree.......

Defi Mortgages.com
Defi Securities.com

Please share your names, related news and your thoughts...............

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Trying very hard to to share much more here as to not leak info for g/o/ogle to index

That's 2 of 3 pure /d/e/f/i wordplay Brandables I thought up that have been built out other is Len/d/e/f/i/ (io) and i loved all 3.

3 is I/d/e//n/t/D/e/f/I ( like identify & ID)

Lastly...the F/ina/n/ce Company behind this, has done North of $130M+ in funding.

Remember that 2 out of 3 on my Brandbles .....

My other one (Red Font below) just made some recent news (ps...it just went live on BinanceSC (BSC) !!!!That's kinda a big deal for them!!!!!! aka ..still on the D0T i/0 & D0t Finance

upload_2021-7-3_8-18-49.png
upload_2021-7-3_8-18-49.pngCryptoNinjas
Testnet of trading and lending protocol Lendefi now live on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
The team of Lendefi, a protocol delivering leveraged trading and secured lending for cryptocurrency markets, today announced that its protocol ...
4 days ago

Last edited:
•••
Got a slew of new visits on some of my

+L0ans and Lend/ing

DeFi name I noticed this morning while checking

•••
•••
•••
•••

upload_2021-7-4_9-34-13.pngBeInCrypto
Top 5 DeFi Coins For July
Five DeFi tokens that have interesting developments lined up for the month of July, which could also have a positive effect on their price.
3 hours ago

I HODL a fair amount of the last one on the list The Graph (GRT) which I 1st bought back in January long before it's ATH. I saw it as the Decentralized New Age Data system to that of the likes of "Google". It's all about Data with both this companies. GRT indexes data throughout the blockchain ecosystem and helps to power dApps through subgraphs. As well as it as a forum board community where brilliant curators,indexers and others working in the space converse.

This is my 2nd favorite defi coin project next to that of MANA (Decentraland which is my favorite, and it's leading the way for the Metaverse and all thing digital experienced.) I'm invested into both and every time the market has a 25-30+% Dip or more I re-up.

•••
Sold 2 DeFi dns back to back.

defi.jpg

(please refrain from writing out domain names, if replying)

Last edited:
•••
•••
If anyone wants to comment on any of mine it would be appreciated.

D e f i B l o c k .org is probably my favorite even though it's a .org
S t u d y A l g o r i t h m .com
D e f i A l g o r i t h m . com
D e f i A l g o r i t h m s .com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
DeFinancial * (org)

DeFiBridge * (co)

•••
I had cedefi/org priced under 1k for the longest. Didn't think it would cedefi would become a thing.

•••
I had cedefi/org priced under 1k for the longest. Didn't think it would cedefi would become a thing.
I have Read the below somewhere :

"However, to simply have people with balances on a CEX to lock their tokens and get airdrops — is not DeFi, and calling it CeDeFi is also stupid because there’s nothing De about it".

•••
•••
So I was just looking over namebio and past sale ...couple of d/e/f/i expired names

ik one member here whom picked up a nice on +assets ;) gl

also I see

HugeDomains picked up
+dapps and they have it listed at $15k (This is one of the higher end prices I've seen by them in a while) above their usual range

•••
•••
•••
I just posted a few defi keyword.domains for wholesale over in fixed price incase anyone might be interested.

I'm getting good/great traffic to nearly all of my Defi.Keyword domains and .finance domains. Sales have stalled a bit the last month or so though.

•••
•••
•••
•••
What do you all make of this...

Show attachment 195730
Show attachment 195732Financial Times
Jack Dorsey says Square will launch bitcoin DeFi platform
Jack Dorsey on Thursday put his mobile payments company Square at the centre of one the most talked-about areas of innovation in finance,...
13 hours ago

Show attachment 195731
Show attachment 195729TheStreet
Jack Dorsey Announces New Square Division To Build DeFi on Bitcoin
The new developments will be completely open source with open roadmaps, according to Dorsey.
1 hour ago

I was reading about this too. Interesting. I wonder if they will have their own token?

•••
I was reading about this too. Interesting. I wonder if they will have their own token?

I would say chances are high they will. First they will form the brand /platform that blends the few existing ones mentioned, hence the token.

Perhaps not too..we shall see

Curious to see how it goes since will be defi proto not built on eth

•••
Yeah, the whole built on Bitcoin thing is what’s interesting about it. I’m sure they can pull it off.

I have Square//Token , so I have a little vested interest in where it goes.

It will be fun to watch.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back