IT.COM

showcase Showcase your Defi & Decentralized names & any news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Inspired by @capiche 's sale (congratz by the way!) and @DomainBarracksRob idea for a showcase thread, I thought I would set one up.

Courtesy of Github:

What is Decentralized Finance?
Decentralized finance (#defi) is the movement that leverages open source software and decentralized networks to transform traditional financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that operate without unnecessary intermediaries. One could envision decentralized finance impacting the financial world the same way that open source software has changed software products.

https://github.com/ong/awesome-decentralized-finance

The below gives a nice breakdown on what it is all about

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/decentralized-finance

https://blockonomi.com/what-is-decentralized-finance-defi

I regged 2 today and will not be going on any mad reg spree.......

Defi Mortgages.com
Defi Securities.com

Please share your names, related news and your thoughts...............

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I only have the one Opfi but will hold on to it and see how the niche goes

OpfiCoins
(.)com

•••
I've discovered another .com

mine 2019-09
theirs 2020-08

That has built out on the reverse of the name I own ( When I picked up DeFi/Growth) I guess I left the reverse and didn't think of it,( thought DeFi + this word was better....... which I had priced as a low x,xxx brandable. Perhaps they liked it better but did not want to pay the low x,xxx when they could reg reverse for $10...it's fine....it has 1 more x now.

https://growthdefi.com/ (check it out)

Nice looking site and they offer GRO tokens

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Thank you to NickB who started this thread.... payment has been made... :)

•••
•••
Screenshot_20210207-215800_Samsung Internet.jpg

Had a few offers on this name now but this one was quite funny.

Buyer said he was only looking to spend $xxx range on a decent defi name.

After a day I don't know what I was thinking but I sent him a $999 buy it now price. He thanked me for reducing and said he will consider it.

But the offer expired today. Thankfully :ROFL:

•••
Screenshot_20210208-131108_Samsung capture.jpg

An offer from an end user this morning. Will let you know if it goes anywhere.

The end user owns a real estate company but so far can't work out what he's to do with the defi industry.

•••
Show attachment 182015

An offer from an end user this morning. Will let you know if it goes anywhere.

The end user owns a real estate company but so far can't work out what he's to do with the defi industry.
Defi Mortgages/lending/rentals/property investment/ownership etc etc is going to be a huge market sector with Defi........maybe they are looking to grab a piece of the pie early :xf.smile:

GL with it......

•••
Defi Mortgages/lending/rentals/property investment/ownership etc etc is going to be a huge market sector with Defi........maybe they are looking to grab a piece of the pie early :xf.smile:

GL with it......
I've got..

Defi+Property
Defi+Realty

No offers so far

•••
•••
I've got..

Defi+Property
Defi+Realty

No offers so far
If those where mine I would be holding for a few years and waiting for those offers :xf.wink:(y)

•••
Seemed relevant enough..

corporate +defi

•••

GL with it......

If those where mine I would be holding for a few years and waiting for those offers :xf.wink:(y)
I got nothing but time mate. I would just like or agree but I can't bc of restriction. Please excuse unnecessary "thank you" posts from me in the future!

•••
I got nothing but time mate. I would just like or agree but I can't bc of restriction. Please excuse unnecessary "thank you" posts from me in the future!
screw the likes and agree - your words said it all :xf.wink::xf.love::xf.laugh:

•••
•••
•••
Defi is a clear winner. Last Dec. Defi Market Cap is only $16B
Now......
$75,284,934,742
DeFi Market Cap

•••
DeFi.Dev - sold for 3.5k @ Afternic

•••
•••
•••
•••
DefiNews.online

DefiAssets.online

•••
•••
got DistributedBrain.com today

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back