Dynadot

showcase Showcase your .crypto & .zil

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
News broke this week of coinbase enabling users to send and receive crypto to blockchain domain names.

These exciting assets are superdomains in infantile or incubator stage, but yet you can receive crypto and do other cool things already.

Tip me anytime at 888888.zil :xf.wink:

That said, I decided not to pay $1000 for private.zil but I thought about it for about 180 secs!

What are your .crypto and .zil ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
On occasion I have used the QR codes on a .crypto domain to facilitate transfers. However, many wallets allow one to copy an address to memory which can be input on the sending wallet. However, I noticed recently Coinbase had disabled the address paste feature. I then tried typing in domain.crypto into the address but it did not work. I see at Google Play Store there is a Coinbase Wallet that seems to be a separate download from the Coinbase.com wallet. It is not clear if they are related or if the .crypto domain feature only works with one but not the other. While I don't see much aftermarket potential for .crypto domains, for those who spread crypto assets across various wallets, a few .crypto domains could be useful.

•••
I just received an email from Unstoppable Domains announcing a high five-figure .Crypto sale on OpenSea. The domain is three letters and is also one word. Guess...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back