IT.COM

Showcase your brandable one word .com's

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
:hi:

I was goofing around trying out different words ( a LOT made up ) on the registrars today and found a few I liked and I registered them. Here are a couple I picked:

northly.com
southly.com
eastly.com

(westly was gone)
I figured they could be used for real estate or a place with the initials LY (Lybia?)
or whatever..I just liked them! (and they have some google results too)

Now, list yours!

One word brandable .com's...why you picked them...let's see them! :)

:xf.love: Kerri

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Felip said:
gitano.com

Nice one. How long have you had this? Any offers yet?

•••
Pinch me. I think I have died and gone to heaven and I fear I will, never, get any work done as long as I remain in this mindset. I love your names- all of them- there is not one that I would kick out of my portfolio, (or out of bed.)

One of my made-ups- Logonyms.com - has risen to the #1 spot in the Google listing of it's keyword namesake:
http://www.google.com/search?q=logo...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

I offered very, little support to aid this acheivement- my child, essentially, rose above the rest of the pack by his/her own volition. I feel like, such a proud parent. :xf.love:

Last edited:
•••
Grrilla said:
Pinch me. I think I have died and gone to heaven and I fear I will, never, get any work done as long as I remain in this mindset. I love your names- all of them- there is not one that I would kick out of my portfolio, (or out of bed.)

One of my made-ups- Logonyms.com - has risen to the #1 spot in the Google listing of it's keyword namesake:
http://www.google.com/search?q=logo...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

I showed little in the way of support for this acheivement- my child, essentially, rose above the rest of the pack by his/her own volition. I feel like, such a proud parent. :xf.love:

Great Job Gilla,

I will be sure to check out the site later this evening when I am not supposed to be working for the man:)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
GreenGambler said:
Great Job Gilla,

I will be sure to check out the site later this evening when I am not supposed to be working for the man:)
[aside to self]F~me! I did "it" again![/aside to self]
Thankyou my brother and fellow namesmith! If the truth were to be told, my last post was a bit on the tongue and cheekish side- I mean, the competition isn't exactly what would be considered to be "stiff" in this keyterm category. But, I am proud nonetheless. There isn't much to check out at the site, yet- 60 seconds and you're done. I will, however, try to add in some pages before you get off work, tonite. I have the text files- the format is simple, by design- I just need to do some ordering and make some, specific, format decisions that I have been vascilating over.

•••
Plebby.com

LMOW.com (Elmo!)

•••
MCDomains said:
Plebby.com
This is very scary. It was not but a moment ago that I closed a dictionary page where I had gone, with the purpose in mind, of furthering my understanding of the word, "plebe". You sir, would not be a hacker, now, would you? :tri:

•••
Lunchage.com
I love this word and have been saying it for years.
I even submitted it to pseudodictionary!
lunchage

•••
texasgamer said:
Lunchage.com
I love this word and have been saying it for years.
I even submitted it to pseudodictionary!
lunchage

Hahaha cool! Never saw that dictionary before. Dorkasaurus is in there! :lol:

ps - grrilla congrats on your placement on google!

•••
DOMiNIC said:
Nice one. How long have you had this? Any offers yet?

I got gitano.com six or seven years ago. I've received several offers, but I'm still waiting for the proper one :)

•••
Felip said:
I got gitano.com six or seven years ago. I've received several offers, but I'm still waiting for the proper one :)
How long have you had it parked at Sedo?

•••
I forget I have also

Sexbotic.com

Bonable.com

•••

briman1970 said:
How long have you had it parked at Sedo?
Two years. But best offers never came through Sedo.

•••
knucka.com -> Urban slang for close friend/brother :)

•••
•••
I regged Fungoola.com because I thought of developing a website where you could send an online cartoon to someone. Send them a "fungoola" or something like that. Then I thought Fungoola.com would make a good designer clothing site. I could picture a tank top with the Fungoola.com logo across the chest, or on a hat, or a pair of jeans with Fungoola stitched across the rear end. But alas, a lack of money and talent and the domain just sits at sedo waiting for a savvy buyer.

•••
They seem to, just, keep popping up out of the woodwork.

Wankerz.com

•••
•••
-db- said:
:lol: Love that heading! That's so you.

Wankerz and Suckzilla Hmm...

Lets do some link sharing :lol: :lol: :lol:

•••
•••
Wankerz and Suckzilla- Now that's a match made in Heaven. if I ever saw one!

•••
•••
Suckzilla

Wankers

Twut.

:lol:

I'm not saying a word...

•••
I have

Rablo.com

and

Quani.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back