IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (5L) LLLLL.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are fair few people on here investing in 5 letter brandable .com domains, including myself. :hehe:

Really Good Short Brandable domains are a rarity. IMHO these domains will have a higher profit margin for resellers, than 4L.coms that make no sense other than for use as an acronym for a company. Some may disagree. :hehe:

The only problem here is of course finding the end user for such domains. I will be shortly releasing a new site that focuses on selling brandable 5 Letter domains (with a subscriber list including many investors), that any one may list their domains on for free, so stay tuned i'll post about it later when its up.

For now though, enough free advertising :hehe:-, showcase your domains:

Here are some, to kick start this thread:

1. Kazom.com

2. Yemor.com

3. Mazry.com

4. Kolpy.com

5. Zabow.com

6. Carts.co.nz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have the followings:

Ikovn.com
Jfizz.com
Xasic.com
Zenvm.com

Interested parties pls pm me. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
just to add ...

I have nirzy.com and zabya.com

I recently added to my earlier two 5L .com brandable domains with the latest fmswf.com :gn:

how is it brandable? going to use it as a local directory of some kind for
Fort Myers South West Florida

•••
•••
•••
new regged 5's:

efiop .com (e Financial Options etc...)
abump .com
gatep .com

•••
I only have 2 at the moment:

Twazz & Rombu

•••
•••
Hey guys... first post here. I'm new to the game and would really love any feedback on the 16 or so LLLLL.COMs that I've picked up in the past couple of months. I think that some of these have some really nice branding potential in the right hands. I just put a bunch of them up on sedo today... but I'm not really sure what I'm doing so I just sort of went with the recommended price points.

If anyone has any feedback on the quality of my picks, as well as any selling tips... I'd really appreciate it.

And if anyone is interested in any of these, feel free to make an offer.

(ALL of these are .COMs)

ETSTO
NTHER
TISIE
ANNDS
oROFL
TeeTN (Tennesee Golf, perhaps?)
inngr

MLEED
RAHIF
WANOF

ANNGS
ARURS
ATOED

THATD
THATF
THATN

•••
would really love any feedback on the 16 or so LLLLL.COMs that I've picked up in the past couple of months. I think that some of these have some really nice branding potential in the right hands.
I think you need to go back to the drawing board. They are not what I call brandable, do not pass the radio test either and are even prone to typos.
WANOF is pronounceable but sounds like 'one off'. Brandability is just the beginning of the journey. Think about what feelings you are you trying to convey through a domain name ?
IMO the really good 5L are long gone. Only hope to get a decent one is off the drops.

PS: ignore automated appraisal tools.

BTW almost none of the domains in this thread are viable :imho: The first (and most basic) test would be to read them aloud.

•••
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your feedback. I think you are spot on. It makes sense that these are the sort of names that only work for a very specific buyer, and the chances of that buyer coming along are probably pretty slim.

I wonder if you'd be willing to give me some feedback on a few keyword-oriented domains that I've also picked up:

(All .COMs) - [ CrowdCrank / LargeBible / EarlyStageInnovation / FewTop / LustSocial / MiniOffering ]

•••
Enryc.com
DPGAS.com
Enrah.com
Hinoy.com
PutTv.com

•••
here are three of my 5L DN..
Avabe / com
Nefoo / com
Wasur / com

•••
atiwd.com - andtheniwasdumped.com I have both. Thoughts?

•••
atiwd.com - andtheniwasdumped.com I have both. Thoughts?

Not sure what your vision is for those, but since they are focused on a REALLY specific niche I'd imagine you'd have to get pretty creative to monetize those.

•••
Here are a few of mine, let me know what you think (all dot com):

anoys
basyc
bikrs
empti
frawd
lumbr
neaty
retxt
rtcls
teewt
veylo
ytwit

Just sold TWIIG too, didn't get enough out of it, kind of a mistake to sell.

•••
who is your product you can make above domain your product that is brand

•••
Just registered mine yesterday. Just an experiment to see what is this...
vecot.com
geosu.com
pplgo.com

I would appreciate your feedback on this domains.
Thank You!

•••
here is my short brandable:
twfun

•••
Snarb.com

Slang for marijuana.

•••
I have a small group of 5L names, all at Sedo.

gelta.com
doibo.com
fants.com
wunge.com
famge.com
zyoka.com
rhydr.com
jublr.com

•••
Gomber.com
Zabity.com
Gewla.com
Morku.com

•••
Selling the 5L domain vuvar.com via Sedo for the minimum amount of 380 GBP if anybody is interested.

•••
•••
(sold)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back