IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (5L) LLLLL.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are fair few people on here investing in 5 letter brandable .com domains, including myself. :hehe:

Really Good Short Brandable domains are a rarity. IMHO these domains will have a higher profit margin for resellers, than 4L.coms that make no sense other than for use as an acronym for a company. Some may disagree. :hehe:

The only problem here is of course finding the end user for such domains. I will be shortly releasing a new site that focuses on selling brandable 5 Letter domains (with a subscriber list including many investors), that any one may list their domains on for free, so stay tuned i'll post about it later when its up.

For now though, enough free advertising :hehe:-, showcase your domains:

Here are some, to kick start this thread:

1. Kazom.com

2. Yemor.com

3. Mazry.com

4. Kolpy.com

5. Zabow.com

6. Carts.co.nz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, I have my own nickname, Bleto.com
What do you think about this domain?

•••
dont sell it :D

looks good name :tu:
bleto said:
Hi, I have my own nickname, Bleto.com
What do you think about this domain?

•••
Any opinions?

Last edited:
•••
•••
My latest hand-reg:

GymUK.com

•••
•••
zuve said:
My latest hand-reg:

GymUK.com

That's sweet. It goes to show that there is good stuff just waiting to be regged. We don't always have to hang around waiting for drops.

Last edited:
•••
•••
GymUK is a goodie. It's also available in the plural (.co.uk taken).

•••
I got this one yesterday (expired name)

- DRUGR.com

What do you guys think?

Cheers, Jon

•••
I got this one yesterday (expired name)

- DRUGR.com

What do you guys think?

Cheers, Jon

Jon

It could be....
DrugR = Drug Rehab/Rehabilitation

•••
If anyone is interested in these, please PM me an offer, due for renewal soon, all regged at Easydomain.com

JOTBY.COM 5/21/2009
LOLDO.COM 3/24/2009
MUNLA.COM 3/24/2009
NEBTO.COM 4/23/2009
OOTZY.COM 5/21/2009
OSTAB.COM 3/25/2009 Good google results
OWASI.COM 5/12/2009
OWINA.COM 6/1/2009 Girls Name
OYENA.COM 5/26/2009
POXEA.COM 3/13/2009
RacyX.COM 4/28/2009 Nice Adult Name
TYRDD.COM 3/22/2009
YEMag.COM 5/12/2009 Magazine Name
PAIYD.COM 3/22/2009
GapFM.COM 4/24/2009 (Great Radio Name)
FOYLA.COM 3/24/2009
FIIRM.COM 5/20/2009
FETIR.COM 3/24/2009
EEZEA.COM 3/27/2009
EEZIA.COM 3/27/2009
EDGYX.COM 5/22/2009
EDGII.COM 5/22/2009
DOZEA.COM 3/24/2009
DOYLI.COM 3/24/2009

•••
I just regged SSEDO (.) com any opinions about it?

Last edited:
•••
DnDot.com said:
I just regged SSEDO (.) com
Not a good one at all imo - TM issues are likely. Can't see any uses for it considering its a typo and would be even further typo'd if used for branding a new site.

•••
•••
***Competition***

I have a great CVCCV with repeating last consonants for sale at eBay ending in about 75 minutes:

cobbo.com

Current bid is $29 and there are currently 14 watchers. I listed this name to test the market for good quality domains of this type.

I am offering NP$100 to the person that guesses closest to the final price (without going over).

Terms & Conditions

Each reader of this thread is entitled to one guess only which must be posted by 17:00 PDT to be in with a chance of winning (12 minutes before auction close). Guesses may not be edited once posted or they will not qualify. Guesses are only valid if posted in the thread (no PM's). Prize will only be paid if three or more different people have posted their guesses in this thread by 17:00 PDT.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
WORDSWORTH said:
I have a great CVCCV with repeating last consonants for sale at eBay ending in about 75 minutes:

cobbo.com

Current bid is $29 and there are currently 14 watchers. I listed this name to test the market for good quality domains of this type.

I am offering NP$100 to the person that guesses closest to the final price (without going over).

Terms & Conditions

Each reader of this thread is entitled to one guess only which must be posted by 17:00 PDT to be in with a chance of winning (12 minutes before auction close). Guesses may not be edited once posted or they will not qualify. Guesses are only valid if posted in the thread (no PM's). Prize will only be paid if three or more different people have posted their guesses in this thread by 17:00 PDT.

You have just over an hour to post your guess. Good luck!

I will give it a go with the guess, I think that it will got for $35.

•••
DnDot.com said:
I will give it a go with the guess, I think that it will got for $35.
Thank you for posting! The auction now ends in just over an hour with about 50 minutes left for posting guesses.

•••
Hmmm a cobo typo ..... cool. I say $43.

good luck ....

nn

•••
namenut said:
Hmmm a cobo typo ..... cool. I say $43.

good luck ....

nn
Thank you for your guess! ~38 minutes left to post guesses.

Edit: at least one more guess required in the next 7 minutes for prize to be paid. Current bid is $33 with around 18 minutes remaining.

Edit: now up to $36 with 17 mins remaining. Only 5 minutes left to post your guess!!!

Edit: Less than 2 minutes to post your guess! At least one more guess is required for prize to be paid.

Edit: competition closed at 19:00 PDT. Insufficient guesses as per T's and C's in first post. Prize not paid.

The final price was $51. A good ROI but I was hoping for more.

Last edited:
•••
DnDot.com said:
I just regged SSEDO (.) com any opinions about it?

Could be the name of a ship, the SS Edo (Former name of Tokyo).
A site about sailing Tokyo Bay maybe...

or Samurai Service Edo.

Sexy, Sinful Edo.

All great if developed. All worthless otherwise.

•••
gilescoley said:
Jon

It could be....
DrugR = Drug Rehab/Rehabilitation
Thanks Giles

I was thinking of it as a brand-name (like Flickr) for a meds site, but I like your suggestion too... and there seems to be high CPC for Drug Rehab :)

Cheers, Jon

•••
Recently picked up: pitle.com :]

•••
This weeks 5L addition to my collection is : oMenu (Online Menu)

•••
FantasyCombine said:
This weeks 5L addition to my collection is : oMenu (Online Menu)

Nice one...

ANyone have thoughts on my IIIIU.com? Putting up for auction here at NP's.

g-

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back