NameSilo

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (5L) LLLLL.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are fair few people on here investing in 5 letter brandable .com domains, including myself. :hehe:

Really Good Short Brandable domains are a rarity. IMHO these domains will have a higher profit margin for resellers, than 4L.coms that make no sense other than for use as an acronym for a company. Some may disagree. :hehe:

The only problem here is of course finding the end user for such domains. I will be shortly releasing a new site that focuses on selling brandable 5 Letter domains (with a subscriber list including many investors), that any one may list their domains on for free, so stay tuned i'll post about it later when its up.

For now though, enough free advertising :hehe:-, showcase your domains:

Here are some, to kick start this thread:

1. Kazom.com

2. Yemor.com

3. Mazry.com

4. Kolpy.com

5. Zabow.com

6. Carts.co.nz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FantasyCombine said:
This weeks 5L addition to my collection is : oMenu (Online Menu)

Nice grab Jeremy. Did you hand reg that?

Gary: I'm not into those names, but it has its value considering the rarity. Good luck with the auction.

:)

•••
nice grab!

Yes, oMenu.com was a really good one!

Regged iBroo and Lydoo.com today :)

any thoughts?

CHEERS!

•••
Delpc.com

What You think People

•••
dipri.com and olkar.com. What do you think?

I pushed nice one LLLLL.com on sedo auction, you can check my signature :wave:

•••
OneTime said:
Nice grab Jeremy. Did you hand reg that?
No, I picked it up on auction.

•••
omenu is a tasty one. Congrats on the pickup FF. I sold Smeeb at eBay for $2x which was a decent return on a hand reg. I've not picked any others up lately though.

•••
•••
NameCharger said:

For those of us who remember the movie, it works. For the rest....errr...Totally Orgasmic Girls Association of America?

•••
Domainace said:
NameCharger said:

For those of us who remember the movie, it works. For the rest....errr...Totally Orgasmic Girls Association of America?

Well it has to be the latter for me since I don't remember the movie.
Lol 10 out of 10 for imagination.

;)

•••
kleveros said:
Yes, oMenu.com was a really good one!

Regged iBroo and Lydoo.com today :)

any thoughts?

CHEERS!
iBroo sounds like "brotherhood website" and Lydoo reminds me with lycos somehow :)

•••
Just regged Zylas.com - I liked it :)

•••
I have had this one for a while and wondering what to do with it?

Sneeb

Any ideas?

•••
WORDSWORTH said:
omenu is a tasty one. Congrats on the pickup FF. I sold Smeeb at eBay for $2x which was a decent return on a hand reg. I've not picked any others up lately though.

DomainAuctionsScript said:
I have had this one for a while and wondering what to do with it?

Sneeb

Any ideas?

Coincidence!!!

Try to sell it for $3x

•••
Regged USDie.com the other day - any thoughts?

•••
nipper1924 said:

It depends what letters you capitalize
USDie or USdie
If you take the 2nd case then your actual buyer may be an Iranian or other near by domainer

•••
USDIE.com

ya i saw that one too, it was tempting but I let her slide ;) I felt that it was a bit negative & would not fit into my collection very well.

•••
usa666 said:
USDIE.com

ya i saw that one too, it was tempting but I let her slide ;) I felt that it was a bit negative & would not fit into my collection very well.
Well, if you ever change your mind... :hehe:

•••
nipper1924 said:

That's a great name! US Die, as in Tool and Die. Plenty of advertisers, a keeper.
Surprised that was missed here.

•••
Hi all, just some advice needed please

I just received this from a gmail account for a 5L.com name, still trying to find out more about the buyer, if you could find nothing on the buyer in google, what $$ would you start at, the name is pronounceable and brandable, but not brilliant (like a naapo.com or deeka.com)

Does the "nearly any price" sound like a scam or joker?? Not sure why they would give me that info??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Giles

I am working on a project currently and am interested in purchasing this domain name for it. I am open to nearly any price as this domain name fits perfectly with what I am doing. I noticed during my whois query that you register through xxxxxx I must say that I like your choice in registrar as I also have many domain names with xxxxxx. Please email me back and we can work out a price. As I said, I am very interested in this domain name. I am sure we can find a great deal for both of us. If I don't hear back from you within the next few days, I'll shoot you another email to remind you that I want to buy this domain.

Thanks for your quick reply!

XXXXXX

•••
gilescoley said:

I just received this from a gmail account for a 5L.com name, still trying to find out more about the buyer, if you could find nothing on the buyer in google, what $$ would you start at, the name is pronounceable and brandable, but not brilliant (like a naapo.com or deeka.com)

Does the "nearly any price" sound like a scam or joker?? Not sure why they would give me that info??

Giles

I am working on a project currently and am interested in purchasing this domain name for it. I am open to nearly any price as this domain name fits perfectly with what I am doing. I noticed during my whois query that you register through xxxxxx I must say that I like your choice in registrar as I also have many domain names with xxxxxx. Please email me back and we can work out a price. As I said, I am very interested in this domain name. I am sure we can find a great deal for both of us. If I don't hear back from you within the next few days, I'll shoot you another email to remind you that I want to buy this domain.

XXXXXX

just give him sedo link with that domain name :) let him offer :p

•••
I don't want to go negative, but...

Be careful. Why would any buyer, especially one who takes the time to check Whois, be so slavishly stating their desire to spend "any price" on the "perfect" name? He even throws in a bit of weird flattery ("I like your choice of registrars") This person is kissing your butt from here to the moon so they can give you bucket-loads of money for a domain?? Doesn't make sense, and it smells bad.

I would say, play along nicely to see where it goes, but be very careful.

gilescoley said:

Giles

XXXXXX

•••
gilescoley said:

XXXXXX
Sounds like the buyer is a fellow domainer / webmaster :imho:

•••
I would tread with caution but treat it as if it might be a genuine potential buyer when you respond.

Work out what you actually want for the name and then add a bit more for wiggle room.

See how he replies and obviously dont go for any suggested appraisal!

Good luck.

•••
Domainace said:
I don't want to go negative, but...

Be careful. Why would any buyer, especially one who takes the time to check Whois, be so slavishly stating their desire to spend "any price" on the "perfect" name? He even throws in a bit of weird flattery ("I like your choice of registrars") This person is kissing your butt from here to the moon so they can give you bucket-loads of money for a domain?? Doesn't make sense, and it smells bad.

I would say, play along nicely to see where it goes, but be very careful.

Hey Giles,

I agree with Bill. Either he's a little dopey in saying he's willing to spend "any price" or its a scam. Either way, be careful - use secure ways to deal with this - sedo escrow is a good option.

Without knowing the name its hard to say what you should ask for (feel free to PM me if you want) - but maybe be a bit nosy and ask about this "project" to get some idea of the value.

•••
Thanks all for the comments, it pretty much what I thought, I will tread carefully as I do with any sale. I wont be transferring anything until I have the $$, especially considering he contacted me.

As soon as he mentioned he was willing to "any price" it sounded fishy. I will certainly treat as it as a serious offer though, and send him my price.

Will keep you updated....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back