Domain Empire

showcase Showcase your .Bot names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi DN folks,

As some of you are aware Amazon launched .BOT Domain for Artificial Intelligence and yesterday was the General Availability day.
Did you catch some nice ones or did you pass this opportunity?

I was tempted to try it, there are most single names priced as premium.

I have just two DNs:

AIRO.BOT
AIChat.Bot

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tried to register a few with Dynadot at $55 a piece but is showing Pending Approval. Doesn't appear to be the accurate price, doubt they will go through.
Dynadot has a problem with .bot pricing. They refunded my money and said they are working on fixing the problem.

•••
Tried to register a few with Dynadot at $55 a piece but is showing Pending Approval. Doesn't appear to be the accurate price, doubt they will go through.
Could be a premium price. They will deliver it right away if it's at a standard price. You should check with other registrars before regging. Try checking the availability on Namecheap.

•••
Here are some developed sites:

Standup .bot
Donate .bot
Eight .bot
Truffle .bot
Moo .bot
Downloader .bot
Synergy .bot
Fossa .bot
In .bot
Master .bot
Lofi .bot
Easypoll .bot
Action .bot
Toolsy .bot
Mee6 .bot
Octo .bot
Sommelier .bot
Getbitty .bot
Waste .bot
Crosser .bot
Farm .bot
Omen .bot
Cinnamon .bot
Maki .bot
Streamer .bot
Agri .bot
Resist .bot
Boti .bot
Arcane .bot
Oaty .bot
Bump .bot
Xenon .bot
Troy .bot
Hydra .bot
Nota .bot
Wick .bot
Mastodon .bot
Nexus .bot
Speaker .bot
Strawpoll .bot
Castlemania .bot
Serp .bot
Lambda .bot
Ab .bot
Ed .bot
Controller .bot
Dungeons .bot
Nuro .bot
Pipe .bot

And many more.

•••
My Domain AIChat.bot was sold on dan !!! in 5 days! Thats crazy , my biggest and fastest sale

•••
My Domain AIChat.bot was sold on dan !!! in 5 days! Thats crazy , my biggest and fastest sale
Nice, congrats! Care to share the price?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Brandable without description yet( I was getting to it) and installed payments with 24-month plan option

•••
•••
Congratulations! Hopefully I'll have that kind of luck too. However, there is a 60-day lock-up period for newly registered domain names, so how do I transfer the .bot after the transaction?

•••
Congratulations! Hopefully I'll have that kind of luck too. However, there is a 60-day lock-up period for newly registered domain names, so how do I transfer the .bot after the transaction?

Push via the same registrar

•••
Got another two:
w3.bot
ipfs.bot

•••
Chats.bot is available. Reg fee is $3,250 🤣

•••
Congrats!

I finally gave in and grabbed just one - Gossip.bot

•••
•••
I came across this developed site. MyRo.bot, nice domain hack of MyRobot.

•••
wall(.)bot
"Surprisingly, it's a non-premium registration. The keyword "wallbot" has already been registered in 37 top-level domains (TLDs). Fingers crossed for a positive outcome!"

Last edited:
•••
There were a few I was considering registering, but decided to get just one in the end:
SEO.BOT

•••
•••
There were a few I was considering registering, but decided to get just one in the end:
SEO.BOT
Premium DN pricing ?

•••
Someone registered x.bot today

•••
Yes, seo.bot was $750

Last edited:
•••
IMG_6274.png

IMG_6273.png

•••
Yes, seo.bot was $750
Namecheap has $750 premiums for $650. That’s where I got U/I/B/O/T. In my opinion may be one of the best 2L after AI/VR/ML. I was debating between EV/QC/DL as well.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back