Domain Empire

discuss Showcase your 1 dictionary word .com domains ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gdndd

Established Member
Impact
Fellow domainers,

It's time to showcase your 1 dictionary word .com domains ...

Personaly, I owned:
Any Appraisal suggestion ?

What is yours ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yes i know ... But I couln't resist with Uncompetent ...And it's so rare to own one of them ...

uncompetent is not a dictionary word, the correct one is incompetent ......

•••
vamp-com must be worth quite a bit I would of thought? 5-10k?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Debtees.com
Bindingly.com
Bondingly.com

•••
Squinty

Budded

idolising

•••
Could this be considered a one word .com?

icrystals . com

•••
esochology

regged since 1998

•••
Cabasco.com
Italian surname

•••
Achieved.com
Alpines.com
Bulker.com
Dogri.com (Indian language)
Drainpipe.com
Loadline.com
Readjust.com
Stabilised.com
Tattooable.com

•••
•••
I just regged Uncompetent.com and Unvisor.com

I thought the opposite of competent was incompetent. I couldn't find uncompetent in my dictionary?

•••
Benefiting.com
Chastise.com
Curdle.com
Cautioned.com
Undercoat.com
Unsuspecting.com

•••
For anyone who just has to have a dictionary .com word, randomdotcom.com is still showing some of the ones available. Watch/Check the spelling of some of them, though.

•••
•••
•••
@gdndd - I think you are stretching "dictionary definition" a bit calling an Urban Dictionary definition of uncompetent a dictionary word. But hey, to each their own. I would be pissed if you offered it to me as a dictionary word.

•••
Hi Nps,
I just went thought whole thread and I have found only 5 domains I would love to have, and I am sure they were not regged for $10. As many said here for new domainers (which I am) having 1 word .com seems like a holy grail, but in my experience those reg fee ones are for registration for a reason. I have also registered couple during my early learning stage but the interest for such domains is rather low from what have seen. So unless the word is highly brandable I am staying away. There are definitely better domains to register for your coupons. On the other side if you can get hand on something short and meaningful, single words are highly liquid and stable form of investment IMHO.

So to add to the list this is my collection of single words and names in .com (most of them from my early stage)

focusses
cherlene
cucked
impeccant
imperfectness
jaziel
matrina
neurophysician
pauldron
rechase
slivovic
weathery
yellowly

vocaboli (words in Italian)

•••
•••
@gdndd - I think you are stretching "dictionary definition" a bit calling an Urban Dictionary definition of uncompetent a dictionary word. But hey, to each their own. I would be pissed if you offered it to me as a dictionary word.

Yeah ... Well, i'm not a native english speaker ... So, I may have misunderstood the meaning of this word... My bad... I just lost 10$ !

•••
My advice would be not to take any Urban Dictionary definition as a definitive definition of any dictionary word. If the name is not in an recognised English Dictionary like an Oxford, Collins, or Websters dictionary, then it probably isn't a proper English word, at least 99% of the time. There will always be exceptions though.

•••
Befuddle
Wagered
Rehabilitated
Rainproof
Onlooker

dawt com

•••
Naiveness.com
Disablements.com
Daredeviltry.com
Deontologist.com
Statices.com
Outyielded.com
Aneurysmal.com
Consanguineous.com
Manwards.com
Procurations.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back