IT.COM

discuss Showcase and discuss your LLLLL.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rubencouto

DN FrontTop Member
Impact
I've been an amateur part-time domainer for the last year and only this week I ventured into the world of LLLLL.com.
I would like to invite you to showcase your top 10 LLLLL.com domains on this thread and discuss the other domains posted.
Also let us know your thoughts about the future value of LLLLL.com domains. Is it too soon, too late or the right time to invest in this segment?
So far, I only have 5 registered LLLLL.com domains. :) So mine is a top 5:

• JoeFX.com
  • Lobse.com
  • Mahxi.com
  • Urtin.com
  • YearB.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
W\a\k\e\r\.com
Q\u\b\o\t\.com

•••
•••
•••
I am big fan of 4L & 5L brandable items. I have many but let me start with most recent one. I will share others later.

Thanks

deexo.JPG

• Nice 5L Brandable
  • Decentralized Exchange Online
  • De Exo
  • Can dissect different way for various meanings.

•••
•••
•••
mine are:

GCSEX.COM
PEKOT.COM
DOODR.COM
NOMUI.COM
FUDUS.COM
JUXOR.COM
GOGNU.COM

I am pretty happy with them - but never had a chance to have them seriously appraised. What do you think?

•••
•••
TUVET
QOMIQ
YOVVO
and maybe a few more I don't remember..lol

•••
Hey,
My list of LLLLL.com
Covrs.com
Zeviw.com
Bicuz.com

•••
•••
•••
ChYes.com ... Chanel Yes
NCCCL.com
GOBUA.com
ONIHU.com
NUBUAT.com

PM if anyone interest?

Thanks

•••
What you guys think for my domain
Bably.com

•••
What you guys think for my domain
Bably.com
This one is my favorite of all the names posted here so far. Great sounding brandable. Short, pronounceable, and with the popular "ly" suffix.

It also has intuitive meaning thanks to its similarity to the word "babble", which is strictly defined as talking incessantly, but also makes me think of a babbling brook. Could make a great name for any business or app pertaining to communications.

I like 5L names, but I'm fairly picky with them. I typically only buy them if they have a clear meaning to me. It's difficult to find good ones for a low price anymore, but you can get lucky on GD closeouts now and then.

Some of mine:

Nomry
OMGok
Ohasa
Fadya
Cabya

•••
One i have owned for years is: nyeuk.com. I used it many years ago for selling tickets online for New Years Eve events in the UK. So far it is also the one with the most traffic on my portfolio. Hashtag is quite popular when the season comes too.

•••
•••
unless they mean something specific and popular or easy to pronounce, I think it is useless to get them

i did not have much luck with those random lllll
even I registered one lately with over 40,000 exact match but no luck with traffic

•••
•••
BTIOM.com
ETEOT.com
EFTYS.com
QBENZ.com

•••
libil.com
LIBIL.COM
nice palindrome
a day left on Godaddy auctions .... actually surprised it's not seeing more action.... but that's the game :)

•••
•••
•••
Veidy /com
Cuxio /com
Pemso /com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back