IT.COM

Show us your holiday registrations!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aww

Established Member
Impact
So it's like 20 days to :ghost: Halloween 8^X - about 45 to (kill a) Turkey day (aka Thanksgiving ;) ) about 55 days to Chanukah (12/7) about 75 days to Xmas (12/25), Kwanzaa (12/26) and of course there is Winter Solstice (12/21) for the rest of us (oh and Ramadan starts in only 5 days for our Muslim friends 10/15, ends 11/14).

How about a thread (here) to boast your proud new holiday registrations. Or to share some un-registered / dropping names you think others might want. And I'm always up for some education on other less known religions and any fall/winter holidays they have?

(seeing xmas stuff at walmart already inspired this!)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not necessarily new registrations, but here's my holiday collection

SantaPhoto.com
GiftBoxes.info
HolidayOutfits.com
GiftRegistration.net

•••
Never actually thought about registering holiday domain names. :)

•••
I thought it was an interesting idea. Thats why I made that thread on $7.88 domain names. Maybe i should get a holiday domain for myself. lol. If you have trouble affording domains for that price then we need to talk because that even beats godaddy's dollar off deal. hahaha. Oh I have an idea, we will have a little contest where people can come up with holiday domains in this thread. Whoever comes up with the best holiday domain will get access to VIP pricing at http://NameTyphoon.com for 1 year. It will be fun. I keep trying to come up with neat ideas for promotions, but nobody else seems to like them hahaha.

•••
santaisfat.com
8reindeer.com
9reindeer.com
santaandhisreindeer.com

all available

•••
Hi,

I recently regged chrismaspresents.com :)

•••
Very nice so far, thanks for sharing folks... still hunting for some myself...

•••
so which one would you say is the best so far aww? Im designating you to be one of the judges that decides who gets the VIP pricing :) since this is your thread.

•••
LoL. Well we need dozens more members to check in. There's some serious creativity out there, give 'em time...

I had thought of "MilkAndCookies.com" but of course it is taken. Then again it's available in all the new TLDs... hint hint ;)

•••
Oh I wasnt looking for a final decision. I was just wondering what you thought of the ones that were mentioned so far. I think milkAndCookies would make an interesting domain. I remember a story called milk and cookies.

•••
•••
•••
SantaHelper.info

The only one I have reg'ed and available.

•••
Some of mine:

ChristmasCatalog.INFO
ChristmasCatalogs.INFO

and some free:

SantasBasket all
GoSanta .net .org .info
GoSantaGo all
SantasBag .info .biz .us
WinterGifts.info

•••
I'm all ready for halloween with my Creepiest.com 8^X

•••
:ghost: Hello. First I would just like to thank you people for posting such a great amount of holiday domain names. The contest will continue to run until October 31st. I was going to end the contest today but I was informed it would be best to have an announced deadline and more time. It shouldn't be to difficult of a date to remember since the deadline will be Halloween. 8^X

Last edited:
•••
Here's mine

jack-o-lanterns.info 8^X

OK, it was free...

•••
Cute stuff folks! Enjoying your creativity...

•••
•••
aww said:
So it's like 20 days to :ghost: Halloween 8^X - about 45 to (kill a) Turkey day (aka Thanksgiving ;) ) about 55 days to Chanukah (12/7) about 75 days to Xmas (12/25), Kwanzaa (12/26) and of course there is Winter Solstice (12/21) for the rest of us (oh and Ramadan starts in only 5 days for our Muslim friends 10/15, ends 11/14).

How about a thread (here) to boast your proud new holiday registrations. Or to share some un-registered / dropping names you think others might want. And I'm always up for some education on other less known religions and any fall/winter holidays they have?

(seeing xmas stuff at walmart already inspired this!)

Someone sure likes counting calendar boxes!
:hehe: Cool topic -- thanks! :)

•••
The winners of the best holiday domain goes to MissFlora and westblock. The domains were Creepiest.com and SantaHelper.info. I will PM you tomorrow on setting up your VIP domain registration accounts. :)

•••
Just picked up

SantaCla.us and MrsCla.us

•••
Woah! I didn't even know I won the contest! Woohooo so happy! Thanks roz! :P

•••
ChristmasCookies.biz
ChristmasRecipes.biz

Jingle bells......

•••
Very Cool Ro-z! Thanks. I didn't even know it was a contest. :wave:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back