IT.COM

Epik/Masterbucks stole us US$1.5M (Horror story - July 2023 update)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys,

most of you already know about the huge scam behind Epik/Masterbucks started last October 2022 when they began to ignore withdrawal requests of their customer money but there's much more now.

Recently these platforms have been acquired by a new company with the apparent intention to restore all service and pay all debts but this's just the beginning of a new scam !

At the end of July, we've hired an attorney who approached them by politely asking to allow us withdrawing all our funds but, after some days of silence, they replied by asserting to have never had any business relationship either with me (Luigi Marruso) nor with our company (DomainEmpire.com Ltd).
We've then discovered our 4 account have been terminated and all data erased from their servers to cancel any track of their debt.
It wasn't their lucky day because we had previously saved a full screenshot of our 4 account statements from the beginning till their last day of life.

We're now making such screenshots publicly available through our website to let the world knows with no possible doubt about this continued fraud.
Let's work together to spread the web with the whole story you'll find at our site with the purpose to send them to bankruptcy in our mutual interest and to terminate their fraudolent activity once for all considering they're heavily impacting the genuinity of our industry.
We'll now all to the file the letter printed on their paperhead where they asserted to have never had any deal with us.

Feel free to get in touch with us if you wish to help to writing articles to post in all related blogs/forums/social media to put an end of their career.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nothing is 100% reliable.

Not even banks.

yes but it's a real long way from 1 to 100. and it's pointless to put epik and bank in same sentence.

Last edited:
•••
yes but it's a real long way from 1 to 100. and it's pointless to put epik and bank in same sentence.
Ah, but remember Epik was the Swiss Bank of Domains! lol
It just proves you can call yourself anything, but it doesn't make it true.

Last edited:
•••
Epik was the Swiss Bank of Domains

I'm still waiting to get my 'withdrawl' from the 'swiss bank'.

I really wish I could elaborate, but the snowball effect of my xx,xxx funds being unavailable, thus causing me the inability to cover one of my obligations, has cause a new and powerful 'magnifying glass' on the bullsh*t (and people) that is epik/masterbucks.

Justice, in all forms, can be slow and unexpected...but it comes to those that deserve it eventually.

•••
Hi guys,

most of you already know about the huge scam behind Epik/Masterbucks started last October 2022 when they began to ignore withdrawal requests of their customer money but there's much more now.

Recently these platforms have been acquired by a new company with the apparent intention to restore all service and pay all debts but this's just the beginning of a new scam !

At the end of July, we've hired an attorney who approached them by politely asking to allow us withdrawing all our funds but, after some days of silence, they replied by asserting to have never had any business relationship either with me (Luigi Marruso) nor with our company (DomainEmpire.com Ltd).
We've then discovered our 4 account have been terminated and all data erased from their servers to cancel any track of their debt.
It wasn't their lucky day because we had previously saved a full screenshot of our 4 account statements from the beginning till their last day of life.

We're now making such screenshots publicly available through our website to let the world knows with no possible doubt about this continued fraud.
Let's work together to spread the web with the whole story you'll find at our site with the purpose to send them to bankruptcy in our mutual interest and to terminate their fraudolent activity once for all considering they're heavily impacting the genuinity of our industry.
We'll now all to the file the letter printed on their paperhead where they asserted to have never had any deal with us.

Feel free to get in touch with us if you wish to help to writing articles to post in all related blogs/forums/social media to put an end of their career.
Sir My Fund Also on Pending Status From Year 2022 and waiting to get withdraw I am from India what can I do? any suggestions?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back