IT.COM

discuss show-off-your-hyphen-domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
After searching the NP forum for a while I've decided if there was a thread like this one, it would be pretty old and possibly closed so I decided that Hyphen Domains deserve to be showcased just like the rest of the domains.

Hyphen domains are treated like the red headed stepchild on namepros yet there have been tons of hyphen sales. I think it's time for hyphen hype.

Let me start us off!

All .com domains (reg'd since)
Adult-Websites (2010 - picked up via drop)
airline-prices.com"]Airline-Prices (2001)
Airline-Flight (2001)
Shop-Now (1996)

all for sale, of course!

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
re-loc8.com
hvac-energy.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Was T------------------------------O------------------------------P.top taken? ;)

A dash in the 3th plus 4th position is not allowed - so unfortunately this (contextually seen really great) domain is not possible to register.

Last edited:
•••
A dash in the 3th plus 4th position is not allowed - so unfortunately this (contextual really great) domain is not possible to register.

Ok, did`t know that

•••
•••
pepsi-coke.com
hamburg-germany.net
cant decide whether to use them or not?
hmmm

•••
pepsi-coke.com
hamburg-germany.net
cant decide whether to use them or not?
hmmm
pepsi-coke.com ? -- Bad my friend, very bad, you have for sale that domain!!...why you publish that here, those things give us bad reputation.

•••
•••
its not for sale, I just have it.

•••
t--o--p.top
v--i--p.vip

I know, it's dashed and even double dashed - but it's a 'top .top' and a 'vip .vip'.

Was T------------------------------O------------------------------P.top taken? ;)

A dash in the 3th plus 4th position is not allowed - so unfortunately this (contextually seen really great) domain is not possible to register.

+++ UPDATE +++

Because the 3+4 place is always for IDN's only.

IDN example:

.top

IDN: xn--r05a.top

langugae: simplified chinese / TLD: english, german use
english meaning:
top.top

•••
88-QQ.com ..
77-99.com
double ? - 888-888.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have only .net hyphenated domain:
Travel-Globe.net

•••
•••
Awesome-sauce.com
And a NSFW one haha

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have only
Travel-Globe.net
When I had been seek this domain, Travel-Globe.net was available for registration. I've been thinking register it or not. I registered it that no one other not registered it. Parked. Traffic is every day but to sell this domain is very hard.

•••
Both .coms
la-startups
la-startup

•••
•••
Those beautiful dash-domains. I regret 90% of them them already..
Should I keep any of them or let all of them expire?

VR-Management
VR-Combat
MR-City
Dual-Camera
Brand-Domains
Holdem-VR

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back