Impact
I have:
neomairports.com
neomvacation.com
neomvacations.com
FAD5D0AB-E07D-407F-B5A6-9527146AD3DA.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
NeomTran.com
NeomTrain.com
NeomTrains.com
NeomBTC.com

•••
•••
While someone takes time to answer questions raised by @Avtar629 , I would like to highlight that Yesterday someone registered "Neom", only the four letter keyword neom, in around 47 new TLDs including .attorney, .cab, .catering, .clinic, etc etc.

•••
As someone who just regged some Neom domains.

Since neom.com is dev. Why would anyone want to own these keyword combos?

Neom+keyword.com
Keyword+Neom.com

Not here to troll just asking a fair question given that Neom is dev-ed.

Thanks.

Would or can any other business brand under say....

NeomMarket.com?
Or
NeomWorld.com?

also food for thought. In this "area" of the world. Isn't it typical for businesses to go with .ae or .sa (especially .sa since this dev is in Saudi Arabia?)

My experience is in building Data Centers (25+ years), not domain names. Here is my 2 cents.

Avtar629: In this "area" of the world. Isn't it typical for businesses to go with .ae or .sa (especially .sa since this dev is in Saudi Arabia?)

A: From my understanding, .com TLDs are better for Global audiences. While .ae, .sa are for Local audiences. I lived in the ME for 10 years, most of the companies I did business with had both their countries TLD and a .com, .net, etc. that was forwarded to their countries TLD.

The largest phone and internet providers in Saudi (STC.com) and UAE (Etisalat.com) use .com. Both are owned by the governments of each country.

Avtar629: To answer your question: “Since neom.com is dev. Why would anyone want to own these keyword combos?”

A: The same reason people go to Las Vegas and gamble their money away. I might get lucky and win the jackpot. :) :)

Neom Smith

Last edited:
•••
HI Forum,
Just wanted to let you know about a couple of Neom City pages I am working on.

Neom has been in the news lately, I have posted the most recent articles here:
https://neomnewsarticles.com/

I have also started a new page called Neom Project Report, the goal of this page will be to attract business and their Project Managers who are interested in the Neom City Project. I have posted the information here:
http://NeomProjectReport.com

If you come across any article you would like to be posted on https://neomnewsarticles.com/ please post them here.

Peace,
Neom Smith

•••
Hi there,
Reading the articles made me happy.

I have some "Neom" domain names too;

smartneom .com
neomapp .com
dataneom .com
neomdata .com
iotneom .com

Best.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
They write that the budget for 2024 has not been approved yet...

(and there are various news outlets writing this)

whatever,
I don't care that much.

Neom might be a cool term, but the project does not seem to be as stable.

Good luck.

•••
•••
•••
New Future or New Future's?
Time's square not Time square...:banghead:
upload_2019-12-1_1-14-5.png

•••
I have:
neom
.club
neom.realty
neom.business

Last edited:
•••
This is the vision.
I like utopias a lot. But how long will it take to implement this one? Read: How long will domain investors have to renew their domains?
The deserts out there are already hottest spots on earth. Global warming will increase heat and drought. Who wants to move there?

Many more thoughts regarding the political instability of the region, not to be necessarily discussed here.
it is for tourism, not to move in

•••
Each head is a world. I sold one from Dubai for $ 150K. The important thing is to know how to choose and focus. Whoever tries can win. The one who doesn't try already lost!
Congrats, Did you sell a Neom related domain name for $150K ?

•••
•••
By the way, I hand regged:
neomseve and neomeve?
happyneoms?
neomlandmarks

.com
Example:
Vacation vs Vacations
Vacation: I go to vacation or I'm on vacation (Present or future)
Vacations: How good were the vacations (Past)

Neom will use 'present and future'

•••
•••
Join Neo M .com ( is now mine :xf.wink: )

joinneom.com just registered

Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-02 um 19.20.07.png

Last edited:
•••
Neom.com got also

نيوم‎.com ( arabic for Neom )
neom2025.com

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back