IT.COM

showcase Show me your "Cloud" domain names.

NameSilo
Watch
I think another domain trend has started and want to see whats being registered.

I have a few

MusicCloud (me)
MusicCloud (info)
MusicaNube (com)
MusicaDeNube (com)"Music Cloud- in Spanish"
NubeDeMusica (com)
NubeMusica (com)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••

I cant see much reseller value in this, a serious company wont want to brand their company with a name like this.

I do like it as a vanity name :xf.smile:

•••
I cant see much reseller value in this, a serious company wont want to brand their company with a name like this.

I do like it as a vanity name :xf.smile:

Apple bought icloud.com for $4.5 million in 2011. Most emoji domains are used as redirects (Coke, American Airlines, Google, Honda... Donald Trump... etc.).

•••
iCloud.com is an ultra premium cloud name..you cant really compare it to an emoji name

I wish you all the best with it though

Last edited:
•••
Genie/Cloud dot com

My only cloud domain.

•••
iCloud.com is an ultra premium cloud name..you can't really compare it to an emoji name

I wish you all the best with it though

Thank you. I agree with you that they're apples and oranges. But, -as you know- cloud domains have huge derivative sales (i.e. ibeer would not go for as much). Furthermore, there are less than 50 emoji .coms in existence, so perhaps this is more of an "emoji post" than a "cloud post."

•••
Thank you. I agree with you that they're apples and oranges. But, -as you know- cloud domains have huge derivative sales (i.e. ibeer would not go for as much). Furthermore, there are less than 50 emoji .coms in existence, so perhaps this is more of an "emoji post" than a "cloud post."

I totally agree, I have been selling cloud names since around 2008/2009 (a few high x,xxx and low to mid xx,xxx sales in the cloud niche) and I still have quite a few cloud names in my portfolio.

I actually tried to buy iCloud.com years before Apple bought it and he said it wasn't for sale :xf.frown:

•••
•••
Our favorites are

itiscloud.com
secureacloud.com
usescloud.com
clickitcloud.com
cloudalways.com
cloudets.com
cloudison.com
deamcloud.com
pickacloud.com

•••
Not my sales

CloudBliss.com 3650 USD
CloudTek.com 1611 USD
Cloudio.de 424 USD
CloudLegal.com 327 USD
Cloudeeva.com 135 USD

•••
I have only one - CloudingNetwork.com

•••
EncryptCloudStorage.com - Only one i got

•••
I have cloudtect. com

as brandable

for companies that provide services to -

cloud protect - secure cloud provider or security for cloud services
cloud detect - companies doing antivirus etc scanning from cloud servers​

Name is both service descriptive to its customers, and also a brand.

I'd welcome your thoughts or comments guys.

Last edited:
•••
•••
GowdCloudNP.png
.com

•••
•••
CloudCalculator.com - Picked it up a long time ago, but just now came across this thread. Always open to offers.

•••
•••
Cloud-DVR

YouTube unveils YouTube TV, its live TV streaming service

Today, YouTube confirmed how its channels will be bundled and priced.

The service is fairly low-cost, with a family of six accounts available for $35 per month, and no long-term contract required. Earlier reports from The Wall Street Journal set pricing for the service somewhere between $25 and $40 per month.

Features: search, cloud DVR, recommendations & social

YouTube TV will challenge traditional cable TV players by offering a DVR that never runs out of space, and that’s capable of simultaneous recordings. Cloud-based DVRs have become table stakes in the live TV market, as competitors like Sling, Vue and DirecTV Now offer this feature. or have it planned.

But YouTube TV will offer each account its own personal DVR, as well as its own tailored recommendations, shown when the app is in portrait mode. These suggestions are personalized based on what you’ve watched and recorded.

646364676.jpg

Read more: https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/28/youtube-launches-youtube-tv-its-live-tv-streaming-service/

Attachments

• 646364676.jpg
    646364676.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 37
•••
I have cloud.tk since 2014. Not sure about its valuea
Any idea?

•••
Saints.Cloud (not mine)
$2,200 Sedo

•••
•••
CloudChecker.com
2,900 USD
Sedo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back