Domain Empire

showcase Show me your "Cloud" domain names.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I think another domain trend has started and want to see whats being registered.

I have a few

MusicCloud (me)
MusicCloud (info)
MusicaNube (com)
MusicaDeNube (com)"Music Cloud- in Spanish"
NubeDeMusica (com)
NubeMusica (com)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
cloudstoragesale/com
cloudstoragesales/com
hostcloudstorage/com

some of my early domain regs, keep em or drop?

•••
I hope I am quite late here. However, I have these 3 CLOUD domains:
CloudOpenSource.com
CloudNews.xyz
CloudSecure.download

•••
•••
•••
Acquiring spicycloud.com
What do you guys think, good enough? Can fetch high $xxx or even more?

Cheers!

•••
@namecloud See these

Cloudines/ .com
GramCloud/ .com
5StarCloud/. com
ThumbsUpCloud/ .com
Cloudinning/ . com

•••
@namecloud See these

Cloudines/ .com
GramCloud/ .com
5StarCloud/. com
ThumbsUpCloud/ .com
Cloudinning/ . com

I like Gramcloud and 5starcloud best. Gramcloud certainly tech niche. I'm thinking the owner of fivestarcloud.com will like 5startcloud but it's a domain investor not an established company.

•••
@namecloud And how about this one: aCloudShop/. (com) ?

•••
@namecloud And how about this one: aCloudShop/. (com) ?
Small potential. Hope that doesn't hurt you. "cloudshop.com" would have been the best. Stick to
''keyword''+ cloud or "cloud"+ keyword, though you can always find good exceptions but certainly not this.

•••
Ran across these yesterday available for registration, but no $, so take if you like.

BiosCloud/ .com
Syncloud/ .com
RuneCloud/ .com
Neticloud/ .com
Runacloud/. com
Caracloud/ .com

•••
I recently grabbed:

CloudBasedServer in the dot com of course

•••
•••
anyone getting food parking revenue from their cloud related names?

•••
•••
•••
Ran across these yesterday available for registration, but no $, so take if you like.

Syncloud/ .com

Love this one the most. Nice hack for "synccloud.com". It's already a startup, you can sell to them.

•••
ⓒⓛⓞ-ⓤⓓ.ⓒⓞⓜ

•••
•••
Ohk mine is CloudCTRL .net

•••
I'm wondering, do you guys think there will be increased demand/value in cloud related domains? Or, do you think that cloud management will be controlled by large companies like google, cisco, microsoft, etc, eliminating the need for generic cloud related domains?

•••
There are a few opensource and commercial home storage/NAS projects and products out there. There might be a niche there but I don't expect it to get big unless the big companies overprice. Although it did get a lot easier the last few years...

•••
SecureCloudComputing.com

•••
do you have any cloud domains?

•••
The good news is that the term is generic, but the other side of the coin to that is that it's difficult for companies to TM them, which will make them wary of using such names as a brand.

I recently read a couple of articles about this cause I wasn't sure whether cloud was trademarked.
http://www.informationweek.com/clou...service/no-one-owns-the-cloud/d/d-id/1095626?
http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=9c1d5b18-3cf8-4427-b128-ebfad4613f6c
http://www.cnet.com/news/dell-refused-cloud-computing-trademark/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back