NameSilo

Should Small Businesses Consider Building a Industry-Related Domain Portfolio?

Labeled as domains in Domain Industry News started by Alvin Brown, Sep 14, 2018 at 1:15 AM.

Replies:
Views:

1. Alvin Brown

Alvin Brown Member VIP

In today’s tech-driven world, it’s a given to establish a digital presence for one’s personal or company brand.

Now whether or not this digital presence uses a .com or non .com domain name is an ongoing debate — one I shall refrain from addressing today, somewhat.

While most may not agree on which domain extension should represent one’s digital presence — .com has long ruled the web for personal and company branding — ALL can agree upon a digital presence being a MUST HAVE some 30 years into the Internet journey.

And while majority agree that a brand should have a single domain name, often overlooked is whether not a brand should build a relevant domain portfolio beyond their primary domain name?

Read this article in its entirety

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. philski

philski Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi Alvin
    Years ago i would get every single domains i could find, to cut out the competition.

Today its different as in we use one to project the brand, image or product. And, hundreds and thousands of domains to rank and secure it..

3. philski

philski Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

its good to talk about brands,.. brands are built...

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!