Domain Empire

Should I sell?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello all!

I got an offer from the uk (at least the email say so) for AdvantageStore.com for $575 as a final offer!

What do you think? Do I sell or wait

Thanks Guys a lot!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you feel that is an adequate amount for your domain? If yes, then why not? :)

•••
If it is a legit offer and the name was mine, I would jump at selling for that price.

If I were to appraise that name it wouldn't be anywhere near that figure.

What am I missing here?

Good-luck,
ST

•••
I would be very cautious when working with offers like those. Also, I would act fast, before the offer is retracted.

•••
Originally posted by Coastalguy
If it is a legit offer and the name was mine, I would jump at selling for that price.

If I were to appraise that name it wouldn't be anywhere near that figure.

What am I missing here?

Good-luck,
ST

Hi Coastalguy,

Thanks for your reply! Yes! It's a legit offer! The guy just sent paymt thry paypal and I checked my account and $575 is there!

Originally posted by pimpdaddy
Do you feel that is an adequate amount for your domain? If yes, then why not? :)

Thanks pimpdaddy!

•••
I think that is just super!

Congrats,
ST

•••
wow, definitely congrats, I never get that lucky :)

•••
Just make sure the payment doesnt get withdrawn since PP doesnt cover electronic goods.

•••
Originally posted by Darkfire001
Just make sure the payment doesnt get withdrawn since PP doesnt cover electronic goods.
Never knew payments can get withdrawn with paypal??

•••
wow, definitely congrats, I never get that lucky :)

I don't know what's going on today ( I guess Luck!) but if I tell you how many domains I sold today! You will not believe me!

•••
i dont get it, iv only got 1 domain and i didnt even pay for it, i got it with my hosting, i think its crazy that some people have like 20 domains. even 3 is to much (thats just what i think), you prolly spend alot on em.

•••
So, how many domains you sold today? D-:

•••
Originally posted by Mike_Wiseman
i dont get it, iv only got 1 domain and i didnt even pay for it, i got it with my hosting, i think its crazy that some people have like 20 domains. even 3 is to much (thats just what i think), you prolly spend alot on em.

Hi,

Not really! But I own many domains.

•••
The more you own the more you can:

Sell.
Develop.
Eat!

ST

•••
the CASH

Originally posted by Coastalguy
The more you own the more you can:

Sell.
Develop.
Eat!

ST
yahoo! :gn: 4 sale

is the hard CASH in your hands wisconsin? congrats

•••
Originally posted by snoopi
So, how many domains you sold today? D-:

Hi snoopi,

6 domains today + 1 yesterday

I have never, never sold 6 domains in one day (not even 2 domains in one day) for the last 5 years as I remember! I'll see if I can list them all with the prices. I'll will check first.

This is what I did:In addition to 2 separate negotiation domain deals that have been going on for the last 2 weeks and closed today, I just sent emails to all people who offered to buy different domains for the last 4-5 months (I save every email offer I get); which I may have asked a lot for those domains at the time and offered them for a lot less.
I figured out that it would still be a good deal! Not all of them replied, in fact only few did! I think it was worth while.
Try it, you may be surprised with the results!

•••
i dont get it, iv only got 1 domain and i didnt even pay for it, i got it with my hosting,

You paid for it, and will continue paying as long as you are hosted with them. Also, you'll encounter mucho problems in the future in case your host ever goes out of business, since on the record they control your domain.

•••
I would be very cautious when working with offers like those. Also, I would act fast, before the offer is retracted.

Isn't this a contradiction :-/

Lux

•••
Originally posted by luxinterior
Isn't this a contradiction :-/

Lux
Maybe, never been swift and cautious? ;)

•••
Originally posted by Mike_Wiseman

What do you do here at namepros then? lol

•••
in the uk 'advantage' is something i cant remember what

either a credit card or a big store card, so check the website later then u will know

i think u sold too low

•••
I would sell, if i had that offer. :)

Great sale

•••
I sold it. Thanks guys a lot for your replies!

•••
:bingo:

Congratulations, Wisconsin (I would have accepted the offer as stated, as well)! ;)
All the best.
:wave:

•••
Originally posted by WaveMail.com
:bingo:

Congratulations, Wisconsin (I would have accepted the offer as stated, as well)! ;)
All the best.
:wave:

Gracias, WaveMail.com!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back