Dynadot

domain Should I sell my Bluetooth domain now or still keep it - Bluetoothchat.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Simeon Tuoyo

Impact
I have been contemplating for a while on whether to sell my Bluetoothchat.com domain name now or wait when there's advancement in Bluetooth technology---for instance increase in range--and hand it to a technology company like Facebook or Snapchat to built a chat app on.Please I need your advice on what to do. I am confused.Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Of course put a lander inquiry form on the domain or redirect to Afternic and put it up for sale there. You won't be making a quick sale though. Why haven't you done this already?

And forget contacting Facebook and asking for 100,000$ for this Bluetooth domain you won't get even a reply.

•••
Of course put a lander inquiry form on the domain or redirect to Afternic and put it up for sale there. You won't be making a quick sale though. Why haven't you done this already?

And forget contacting Facebook and asking for 100,000$ for this Bluetooth domain you won't get even a reply.
Thanks for your great advice.

•••
I don't really see much if any value. I would take almost any offer I got.

Brad

•••
trash! Bluetooth is gone sorry...

•••
•••
Years ago yes, now, no. Take what you get.

•••
Thanks for all great pieces of advice. It means a lot to me!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back