IT.COM

question Should I sell b*i*ts*uisse(.)com for $5K

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Got a crypto up from $1,000 to $5,000.

They said they would need to sell some crypto to buy the domain. But it's a crypto
Don't they have money? They already hunting they might go another way and drop my domain.

I have been reaching out to Credit Suisse because I figure they have deeper pockets. But no response yet.

I also own C*o*inSui*sse in King.

I think since Credit Suisse is diving into blockchain perhaps they might create a spin-off of their Credit-Suisse to my domain?

Am I grasping at straws here? Or should I take it? Are these people just trying to get a great deal from me or is this really what cryptos are paying for domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you are maybe right. as I write long winded crap on here alot. imagine my salespitches? really should just be short and give a price. but you are asking in some cases with these people $2000-$10,000 don't you guys ever feel like giving a full blown explanation i.e "gets excited" as to why this is your price? isn't it salesman ship to get the buyer excited about the domain they decided to reach out to the owner of?

how is the flightiness? eagerness maybe but flighty?

sometimes I think I really need to just finally get around to setting up Afternic and just putting buy now prices and leave it at that. either the visitor buys it or not.

I am sure if you list all your domains at AfterNic and Sedo you will make at least a few $k's per year.

•••
•••
•••
If nothing else Avtar629 has a consistent, good positive attitude.

•••
If nothing else Avtar629 has a consistent, good positive attitude.

I use to get pissed from the insults probably my high sugar days. ( Diabetic) these days I let things slide.

People can only bother you if you let them.

TM issue is done. Back to the grind.

Cmon Cryptos! Make me some big bucks! Lol doing better with crypto than domaining these days.

•••
I think my Gut was hungry so wasn't thinking right. Needed a Snickers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back