IT.COM

question Should I sell b*i*ts*uisse(.)com for $5K

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Got a crypto up from $1,000 to $5,000.

They said they would need to sell some crypto to buy the domain. But it's a crypto
Don't they have money? They already hunting they might go another way and drop my domain.

I have been reaching out to Credit Suisse because I figure they have deeper pockets. But no response yet.

I also own C*o*inSui*sse in King.

I think since Credit Suisse is diving into blockchain perhaps they might create a spin-off of their Credit-Suisse to my domain?

Am I grasping at straws here? Or should I take it? Are these people just trying to get a great deal from me or is this really what cryptos are paying for domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
Hmmm I was. I dunno my gut is telling me to pass and wait for credit Suisse. I have connected with the guy who is spearheading the creditsuisse blockchain research. Told him my domains are for sale. Surprised he accepted. He's the VP of creditsuisse.

Could my domains ever sell for 5-6 figures especially if we're talking credit Suisse?

•••

Wow! Hey Frank thanks! Guess what? That's the guy?

Hey Frank do me a favor tell delete the domain in your post? Don't want this public

•••
So Frank? Thanks! Nice work. Did not even think to check .ch version on mine

So now I gotta figure out did he register that before or after he hit me up?

hmmm might lose this sale then or no? If I don't take his $5,000 or?

Sit on b*it*sui*sse till whatever they develop gets big?

They seem adamant on using this brand.

They develop their .ch? Will they eventually come around with my ask price?

Last edited:
•••
IMO take it in Ethereum and run! I don't see Credit Suisse buying it at all.

•••

They do own few thousand domains . But you might be right. Already lost a $5,000 deal once being greedy.

•••

Or since these guys got the .ch version are they on the hook now for my .com?

I can wait if there's a guarantee they will develop theirs and over time gets big and rich. Then they can pay my price. Or they won't care and stick with their .ch?

•••
Take it and run!!! Dont let your greed distort your logic

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
do the deal. report it as a sale. be happy :)

•••
•••
I’d like to know too. He has a habit of posting about deals that are nowhere near certain or closed. I understand he gets excited and all, but the buyers he’s negotiating with might also sense this flightiness or eagerness and move on, or take advantage of what looks to them like desperation. A little reserve goes a long way sometimes.

Last edited:
•••
Take the money and spend it on a better name that will get you the 5-6 figures you dream of.

•••
•••
•••
hey @Haris how are you doin? as far as this domain is concerned bastards said they no longer want it. because they found an exact match for this name on twitter and they did not like what they saw. supposed this name in german or french means something bad? but I have no clue.

the so they countered down to $2500.

i know I know shoulda taken the $5000! lol so not it's $2500 and then no longer interested. told me to "sit on it" and hoped that I get what I want for it.

so I'm learning that part of selling domains is making sure you also secure all Social media handles for each domain?

I remember someone contacted me about a social media account they registered that matched my domain I just registered.

damn everyone is an opportunist! lol

anyone else experience this? losing a sale because the Twitter account that's an exact match was taken?

live and learn.

•••
•••
I’d like to know too. He has a habit of posting about deals that are nowhere near certain or closed. I understand he gets excited and all, but the buyers he’s negotiating with might also sense this flightiness or eagerness and move on, or take advantage of what looks to them like desperation. A little reserve goes a long way sometimes.

you are maybe right. as I write long winded crap on here alot. imagine my salespitches? really should just be short and give a price. but you are asking in some cases with these people $2000-$10,000 don't you guys ever feel like giving a full blown explanation i.e "gets excited" as to why this is your price? isn't it salesman ship to get the buyer excited about the domain they decided to reach out to the owner of?

how is the flightiness? eagerness maybe but flighty?

sometimes I think I really need to just finally get around to setting up Afternic and just putting buy now prices and leave it at that. either the visitor buys it or not.

•••
@Avtar629 were still bussy with his lawyer preparing battle royale with URDP LOL

lol everybody's a comedian! good one!

like I said it's a done deal just waiting on the lawyer to call me back. to hand those over. I do want to thank NP for the input the help me realize my original plan to hand those over was the right one.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back