Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laguna

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any advice will be appreciated

•••
I personally use make offer, with a couple of BIN's on names I value highly - I did try BIN on all my names at various platforms but in my mind I probably overpriced some and under priced some.

With make offer at least you get a chance for negotiations to take place or take a higher priced offer than you were expecting....

It also depends on the quality of the names, low quality = no offers or very low offers

I personally have had offers that failed to convert through non payment and me trying to negotiate a better price

Try a mixture and put some reasonable BIN prices in there and see how you get on?

•••
On another note, which platforms are you using?

I see Sedo, but are you listed on Afternic and Godaddy? Do have Efty Pages or Undeveloped?

•••
I personally use make offer, with a couple of BIN's on names I value highly - I did try BIN on all my names at various platforms but in my mind I probably overpriced some and under priced some.

With make offer at least you get a chance for negotiations to take place or take a higher priced offer than you were expecting....

It also depends on the quality of the names, low quality = no offers or very low offers

I personally have had offers that failed to convert through non payment and me trying to negotiate a better price

Try a mixture and put some reasonable BIN prices in there and see how you get on?
Thanks for your feedback. I will take it on board

•••
On another note, which platforms are you using?

I see Sedo, but are you listed on Afternic and Godaddy? Do have Efty Pages or Undeveloped?
Yes I have them on afternic too but DNS points to sedo

•••
I recommend to set a BIN price for high value domains and keep the other domains on BIN with auctions starting from a genuine price.

•••
I have all my names listed with a BIN. It has worked well for me the last 4 years. To set the BIN price, I consider factors such as:

- The popularity of the domain extension
- Previous similar sales that has been reported (Sedo, Namebio, Dnpric.es etc.)
- Popularity of the keyword(s), with other extensions
- Search volume and cost per click
- If the name and keyworld is likely to attract larger businesses and start-ups
- If a niched new gTLD, the popularity of the keyword together with the TLD

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back