NameSilo

humor Should I accept this offer???

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

CamMK27

Top Member
Impact
1,282
Offer 2.jpg
I seem to have gotten a low ball offer from The President of the United States of America. Should I accept it?

I think even Frank Schilling and Domain King Rick probably never got an offer like this for any of the amazing domains they own/ed. LOL

I think this is a very low offer, I am thinking of countering it? $250,000,000?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Who is DT? Donald Trump? fake offers blatant

personally find the “Bill Gates” Schmidt funnier

Also,how,@DAN.COM not fix “fake offers” yet!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Who is DT? Donald Trump? fake offers blatant

personally find the “Bill Gates” Schmidt funnier

Also,how,@DAN.COM not fix “fake offers” yet!

I know it is fake lol... Just having fun :-P
 
2
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back