Dynadot

question Should I accept this offer for .co domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Achumi

Established Member
Impact
Few hours back I got an offer of $79 for Profitably.co
Should I accept this offer or wait for better offers?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would ask the person in sig.

Last edited:
•••
You're being lowballed a bit. You could fetch low hundreds, up to mid hundreds

Last edited:
•••
Yeah probably a bit low.

You have to decide what you'd be happy with. If that price would cover your expenses and give you a bit of profit then you might be happy with it. I wouldn't worry about leaving money on the table but if you think it's worth more or you're I to the name for 5 renewals etc then counter with 500 and see where you end up.

Personally I always counter an initial offer even if I'd have been happy with it. I feel like I haven't done my job properly as a seller if I don't.

•••
Thank you guys. I'll think about it.

•••
You were complaining that you haven't made a single sale.
It is a name looks like it is good, but it is not.
When a seeming good single wordish name is taken in only 10 extensions, and if it is not a .com, it is a crapy domain and you will not likely get another offer on that name before renewal comes knocking, so I would sell it and use it to buy 40 names at namesilio for 1.99 cents or or 52 names at Sav for 1.49 each.

You will more likely be able to sell one of those for 499-1999 than this one for 1000 untill the next renewal

Domaining is about buying the right names but also about upgrading the cards that have been dealt to you.

I won't say with 100% certainty it won't but I can say with 99% certainty since this is the type of name that moves under 1% STR.

•••
You will more likely be able to sell one of those for 499-1999 than this one for 1000 untill the next renewal
Great one dude!
Thanks for your help.

•••
•••
You time and returns?
Are you a charity?
That domain should fetch minimum $500, IMHO.

•••
•••
Do you need $ 79 right now?
Nah, but I'm still a beginner with only a couple of sales so I'm not sure about the offer.

•••
79 bucks is low assuming it's a dictionary word.

•••
Profitably.co
I would only consider accepting this low offer if it was about to expire. Also, I would rather renew this and wait for better offers as I feel the name is quite good(also related to finance/money/investment basically high paying capacity sector).

•••
accept it and reinvest not really that special of a name
edit : try to counter offer with the buyer first see where he is at but if 70$ is the max he can do you should really accept that.

Last edited:
•••
It all depends on what you have in mind

•••
sell it.

Then buy $50 .co

price those at $100 - $299

Rinse and Repeat.

•••
What do you know about the buyer and what they intent to use it for? Your price should be based on how valuable this domain is to THEM, not on what you paid for it.

•••
Few hours back I got an offer of $79 for Profitably.co
Should I accept this offer or wait for better offers?
Just ask yourself that for what purpose you have kept it, you will get the right answer.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back