Expire: sept 2008

BIN Reduced!!
BIN: $600

Paypal
Edit:
Added a screenshot of all the months

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
sorry i dont have any rev stats. The domain wasn't parked, I just have the amount of unique of visitors.

BIN is $990

thanks

•••
•••
this might tell you where the traffic is coming from.

ttttyq3.jpg

It was a mid-developed website/forum for 2-3 months, but after that it was just used for redirection for my domain sales page.

[[Taking offers]]

•••
Great! But if you want any offers over $5, you should consider showing all the information from the stats and not just some. The 1,811 uniqure visitors is great, but without verification where they are coming from... well I would need that to start to consider what you are asking for... I hope this makes sense.

I checked today and it seems the forum is still there, but it doesn't look like the forum ever had very much activity or members. Maybe if you could explain why you think the domain is worth so much it would help others to understand...?

•••
there is no activity on the forum. The domain name is used for redirection now.

And I took a screenshot of Awstats. Showing all the info IE: Where the visitors are coming from and such.

I edited out the Ip Addresses.

The Image is .98mb

I have also attached the image to this post.

entiretb8.jpg

Need to Sell this ASAP

thanks

•••
Bump. Still taking offers.

•••
•••
•••
•••
thanks for the offer but $40 is very low.

BUMP

•••
It's been on Parked for 3 days

Last edited:
•••
how much do you expect ?

•••
smak786110 said:
how much do you expect ?

I will accept any offers which are around $350+ and if no one buys it at the BIN price within 24hrs of the offer, then I will sell it to the person with the highest bid ($350+)

thanks

•••
thanks....
if u dont get anyone,
I have my $40 ready !
:)

•••
•••
Hello again,

I have posted this on several other sites. So it wont last very long.

I also moved the domain name to parked.com, to see how much Rev it would make and in 4.5 Days it made about $5.66
http://termu.com/stats.JPG

BIN: $600

Accepting offers of $350+

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back