Short and Sweet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bitparker

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone! Greetings from Montreal!

-Gonna try to keep this short.

My name is Parker and I'm relatively new to domaining. Have been interested in the industry for a while (because I love how creative and interdisciplinary it is) but only just started actively buying and selling. I really like investing in brandable domains but I also enjoy some of my more "practical" acquisitions. My most recent purchases were drapesy.com and easydivide.com. Other than that, I am a huge sucker for .io and drone domains. Anyway I hope that I can get to know and learn from you all :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Bon jour @bitparker from another Canadian!
Welcome-to-the-forum-(myway2fortune.info).png
Nice niches, you are interested in!

•••
•••
•••
Hello from Montreal as well .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Really interesting being a Montrealer Domainer .. with most businesses here needing French names it's 2 completely different sets of domains we need for local vs global. The vast majority of my domains are English .. but the few French domains I have are leaps and bounds better than the English. Do you have any French domains? Or even any .ca for that matter?

•••
•••
•••
Hello from Montreal as well .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Really interesting being a Montrealer Domainer .. with most businesses here needing French names it's 2 completely different sets of domains we need for local vs global. The vast majority of my domains are English .. but the few French domains I have are leaps and bounds better than the English. Do you have any French domains? Or even any .ca for that matter?

I know exactly what you mean! I can already tell its going to be difficult to find domains that are good bilingual names/brands. I have a few .ca domains but I don't think any of them would work in French. Any tips for making domaining work in Quebec?

•••
•••
I have a few .ca domains but I don't think any of them would work in French. Any tips for making domaining work in Quebec?

I have some of the best possible French keywords in .co .. so we'll see. But honestly .. I don't even think of the Quebec market .. I think there are too many cheap alternatives to justify investment in anything but premium keywords.

Are you English or French?

•••
•••
•••
Hello Parker and welcome to nps!

•••
Welcome to NP Parker....See you around :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome! Glad to have you at NP..

•••
:) Welcome to NP. :)
I have some of the best possible French keywords in .co .. so we'll see. But honestly .. I don't even think of the Quebec market .. I think there are too many cheap alternatives to justify investment in anything but premium keywords.

Are you English or French?

Cool thanks for the tips! I'll keep that in mind. English for sure :)

•••
•••
Hello @bitparker !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back