IT.COM

domains Is “sweet spot” domain investing a viable strategy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Screen-Shot-2019-03-15-at-10.10.12-AM.png

If you’ve been around domain investing for any period of time, then you’ve likely discovered the fickleness in attempting to realize successes from various domain investors and their varying domain strategies.

Domain investing is certainly NOT “one size fits all”. There are a number of domain investors, known and unknown, who manage to construct very profitable domain strategies while even a greater number manage to realize dismal results.

Tune into my latest podcast where I discuss Paul Nicks’ NamesCon keynote: Domain Trends & Insights. I specifically share my thoughts on Paul’s hypothetical “sweet spot” domain investing strategy, acquiring 3-6 domains daily at a cost of $50-$75 per domain and selling for $2500 to $3500.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Screen-Shot-2019-03-15-at-10.10.12-AM.png

If you’ve been around domain investing for any period of time, then you’ve likely discovered the fickleness in attempting to realize successes from various domain investors and their varying domain strategies.

Domain investing is certainly NOT “one size fits all”. There are a number of domain investors, known and unknown, who manage to construct very profitable domain strategies while even a greater number manage to realize dismal results.

Tune into my latest podcast where I discuss Paul Nicks’ NamesCon keynote: Domain Trends & Insights. I specifically share my thoughts on Paul’s hypothetical “sweet spot” domain investing strategy, acquiring 3-6 domains daily at a cost of $50-$75 per domain and selling for $2500 to $3500.

Great insight. Thanks Alvin.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back