Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Shopier.com Your thoughts please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

am9905d

Established Member
Impact
7
Hi, I registered yesterday the domain www.shopier.com I really like the sound of it and believe it is quite brandable. For the moment I have just put up a wordpress blog and a few amazon shops in subdomains (for example http://dvd.shopier.com ) until I decide what I am going to do with it.

What is your opinion on the domain? Ideas about development are also appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump :red:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back