Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Your thoughts please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deet

VIP Member
Impact
56
well I went and registered a new name today,
Not quite sure what I will do with it. maybe place an arcade script on it?
Your thoughts on this name please.

JadaCade.com



Value if developed ?

Brandable ?

anything else you would like to add.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm not sure what a Jada is.. so you are best off with an arcade because all I see is 'acade' which is kind of like arcade.

I don't see any real value in it, though.
 
1
•••
I don't see value in this name really, sorry.
 
1
•••
Im not sure what it can be used for...maybe a arcade site for java games?

Developed I would say low $XXX

i think it is a very brandable domain.
 
1
•••
thanks all.

anyone else?

jadacade is the name...

clothing line ?

company name ?

Very brandable IMO of course :)

??
 
0
•••
O I forgot to add, First thing that came to my mind when I said Jadacade was Gatorade a drink.

http://www.gatorade.com/
 
0
•••
Jada is the son of Mahârâja Dusyanta who renounced his kingdom and family at an early age. He became very advanced in spiritual practice, but later became attached to a pet deer and had to take two more births before achieving liberation.
www.vahini.org/glossary/b.html
could be a community of practicing jada's code (that became "cade") could be some "ethics" your end users might be on the same url i just mentioned. could go for U.S.$XX.XX or reg fee just for domain, when developed might be more.

highly brandable made up name
Cade can be "Canadian Association for Distance Education."
 
0
•••
Nice name for an arcade! However, without development I don't see it being worth that much.

Low $XX Undeveloped.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back