Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxury Domain

Account Closed
Impact
classic_store_museumsshop_d385089_3400x1440.jpg

• Domain: { WWW. SHOP .WIN } :xf.love: (y) :xf.smile: :angelic:
  • Registrar: Name .com ( Push or AUTH Code )
  • Renewal: 26-09-2020
  • WhoisGuard Protection Included
    This is not a Premium domain name - its renewal price is $ 5.99 at Name.com and $ 2.75 at Namesilo.com
    • Start Bid: $5
    • BID: $5+ :xf.wink:
    • BIN: $TBA ( Reply SOLD for a quick Claim ) O_o
    • Auction End Time: 150h ( 6 days | Timezone EET ) after last bid or BIN
Payment Options:
    • PayPal .Com ( Within 24h )
    • ESCROW .COM (Bid price Escrow fees on the buyer | BIN Price No Escrow Fees)

* Note: You can type the domain name: WWW. SHOP .WIN into the browser - to have direct access to this auction, to track and update the latest bids for the domain WWW. SHOP .WIN

** WWW. SHOP .WIN : Promote your business with this stylish, creative and extremely valuable SHOP domain name! :xf.rolleyes::glasses::-P

*** This is an opportunity you can only see once in your life - Be quick to bid! :woot::greedy::watching:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Could you please confirm if this is a premium renewal fee, and if so how much.Thank you.

•••
Could you please confirm if this is a premium renewal fee, and if so how much.Thank you.

Sir, this is not a Premium domain name

You only have to pay a renewal fee: $ 5.99 at Name.com or $ 2.75 at Namesilo .com :xf.smile:(y)

I think this is an opportunity not to repeat the second time
I hope you will get this domain: SHOP. WIN :xf.love::xf.rolleyes:

I need to sell it to get some cash

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Duplicate Account.
Thread closed All bids invalid.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back