Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Are you suggesting it's not a serious domain discussion?

Well duh lol

More suggesting ulterios' estibot thread was a serious domaining thread and it got booted to the breakroom. Others too. Just saying.

•••
Actually took a nap after lunch.
Feeling better, but still there is...

•••
•••
•••
Eagles are the pricks of nature...
tumblr_o0lw5fi7Vb1tq9q5vo1_400.gif

•••
•••
Remember, NFL Playoffs start tomorrow on a Saturday, pizza day for me.

Finished Animal Farm, pigs became just as bad as the humans, so much so, it was hard to tell them apart. So when you eat bacon, eat it with a sense of justice, they were treating the other animals bad. So eat em' up.

I think I will now start a longer book. One of my favorite authors (Bukowski) favorite author, Louis-Ferdinand CΓ©line's, Journey to the End of the Night. It sounds like a book with a little kick:

"For the uninitiated, Journey to the End of the Night is a 450-page chronicle of anger, bitterness, hopelessness, despair, disillusionment, and resignation. It is one of the most pessimistic, negative books ever written. It addresses almost every base and negative aspect of the human experience: warfare, cowardice, lies, corruption, betrayal, slavery, manipulation, exploitation, perversion, persecution, cheating, greed, sickness, loneliness, madness, lust, gossip, abortion, disease, vengeance, and murder. In a book that explodes with adjectives, there is hardly a cheerful word to be found."

"Louis-Ferdinand Celine's revulsion and anger at what he considered the idiocy and hypocrisy of society explodes from nearly every page of this novel. Filled with slang and obscenities and written in raw, colloquial language, Journey to the End of the Night is a literary symphony of violence, cruelty and obscene nihilism."

"The story of the improbable yet convincingly described travels of the petit-bourgeois (and largely autobiographical) antihero, Bardamu, from the trenches of World War I, to the African jungle, to New York and Detroit, and finally to life as a failed doctor in Paris, takes the readers by the scruff and hurtles them toward the novel's inevitable, sad conclusion."

Great reviews - http://www.amazon.com/Journey-End-N...p/0811216543/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

413o1k0KFnL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

•••
β€œThe creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”
― George Orwell, Animal Farm

Put that on my list of books to read again.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I hate selling names I like...lol.. I'm like a collector

the solution is to buy names you do not like, and then sell those.
hehhe

Last edited:
•••
•••

Complaint #1 from the Former Commissioner. Johname doesn't have a team
Complaint #2 from JBL. Where are the Atlanta Sparrows?
Complaint #3 from DU. Where are the Philly Dodos?

Ruling:
Picks are final.

•••
Are you suggesting it's not a serious domain discussion?

I think it's serious. Pretty sure OldTimer bought some KQ domains because of it.

•••
•••
Bit cool today.
High was to be 8, but it is 11 now.
No snow or ice or rain.
Car does have coating from yesterday and last night from snow and ice.
Wife is not liking so far the idea of going out for food.
I am not happy because no NFL games until later this afternoon.
1994 last time Chiefs faced a team from Texas in the playoffs (Houston Oilers).
Beat the Oilers 28-20 in the old dome.
This year play right next door in the new dome.
The Houston Texans.

•••
B.t.w
My name is Nelson and I'm not offended if anyone feels more comfortable using it.
:)
Now if that is a "Royalty" sound name, I don't know what is (just kidding) My real name is Brian, and sure don't mind being called Brain...lol

No complaining here...Good luck to @Michelle team
(trash talk time)..they sure would enjoy watching my team play @JB Lions team!

Not when this is available:
guitar.jpg
Love the look

So, last couple months been working for a "client" to build a site basically from scratch (coding, content social media etc),, and finally getting some "google love".
Just received a PM from him...he is wondering if I can build "apps" ..replied "any idea of what type"...meanwhile I have been checking out
https://flippa.com/apps sure not going to find someone on fiverr
https://www.fiverr.com/categories/programming-tech/mobile-app-services/#layout=auto&page=1 (I get what I pay for lol)
For me to learn about the coding/etc is kinda like learning to read/write/speak German at University level, overnight...lol

•••

lol

with his warm milk and trailer with sauna between each take, I wonder if he actually had to act and pretend he is cold. if so then I'd say GREAT ACTING indeed!

I read it was shot in BC canada.

•••

@johname should I look for a thread (on mobile, so kinda hard for me)

Finded it kinda funny/ironic that a Canadian pick is going against a "UKer" pick in a American game lol oh yeah is "Washington" the capital of USA ..lo

•••
And there walk among us people who would do this because it was on the internet....
tumblr_o0p3r7Q5kc1qdm5ngo1_1280.png

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back