Hello guys!

Here is my first idn domain

Unicode: 美しさ (Japanese)

Punycode: xn--48jd0591d

Meaning: Beauty (I Hope so)

What do you think?

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, this is the noun form of the word, while 美しい is the adjective.

For example, if you wanted to say "Beauty isn't everything," 美しさ would be used; however, if you wanted to comment on the beauty of a kimono/etc., 美しい would be used.

Hope this helps.

•••
•••
佳人.net
Not sure if this will help But here is a good translation that I own
Beautiful Person

Welcome to the wonderful world of IDNs my friend

Last edited:
•••
Thanks to all for your comments, specially for the clear explanation of Jed

So, do you think it worth something?

Also I´ve regged おかしい.net that means "funny" lots of google and keywo trends

Regards

•••
おかしい is great. Normally I'd say "the kanji version of the word is better," but おかしい is always written in hiragana, so no problem. Nice choice. I'm surprised it was still available.

Just FYI, おかしい isn't just "funny," though. It's more like "strangely funny" or "awkwardly amusing." In other words, if you were to see an old man walking in a skirt...

•••
LOL If I see an old man wearing a skirt I would think suddenly I´ve been teletransported to Scottland :P

I was surprised too when just trying put "funny" (or strangly funny) in dynadot and I saw that everything was regged except .net

I´m not too convinced of the domain name "美しさ.net" not google trends on it but lots of google results.

Also I´ve picked up 소프트웨어.info that means "software" in Korean, not a great extension but I think it´s a good domain name.

In the other hand just to say that if anyone needs some help with spanish I´ll be very glad to give a hand (I´m Spanish)

Regards!

•••
Joelo said:
In the other hand just to say that if anyone needs some help with spanish I´ll be very glad to give a hand (I´m Spanish)

How do you feel about guantánamo.net ( xn--guantnamo-41a.net) ?

•••
jacksonm said:
How do you feel about guantánamo.net ( xn--guantnamo-41a.net) ?

Hello, It´s properly writted but I don´t see it clear: guantánamo it´s in cuba (they speak spanish) but it´s owned by the US so I really don´t know if the domain will get too much traffic.

I think "guantánamo" has great interest due its polemics but the major problem I see that it´s more focused to angloparlants

In the other hand it´s a simple word and can be used to a lot of thing: a pub, a paintball club, an anti guantánamo site... .

Also lots of people want to get guantánamo closed (me too) so depending the newspaper you can get lot of traffic.

Remember that I´m a newbie :P Regards and best of luck

Last edited:
•••
Joelo said:
Hello, It´s properly writted but I don´t see it clear: guantánamo it´s in cuba (they speak spanish) but it´s owned by the US so I really don´t know if the domain will get too much traffic.

I think "guantánamo" has great interest due its polemics but the major problem I see that it´s more focused to angloparlants

In the other hand it´s a simple word and can be used to a lot of thing: a pub, a paintball club, an anti guantánamo site... .

Also lots of people want to get guantánamo closed (me too) so depending the newspaper you can get lot of traffic.

Remember that I´m a newbie :P Regards and best of luck

Hi,
Thanks.

I also have guantánamo.org and guantánamo.info

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back