IT.COM

purchases Shift.com and Fair.com domains change hands for $1,365,000 and $900,000 respectively in bankruptcy auctions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Shift.com and Fair.com domains change hands for $1,365,000 and $900,000 respectively in bankruptcy auctions, as noted in my blog post at:

https://freespeech.com/2024/03/29/s...d-900000-respectively-in-bankruptcy-auctions/

Additional minor domain names and social media handles were also included, which might prevent them from being "charted" by DNJournal, but I would argue, as I noted in the last paragraph....

I would attribute 100% of the two transactions to just the main domain names involved. Thus, as per the headline, I would argue that Shift.com was acquired for $1,365,000 and that Fair.com was acquired for $900,000.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
P.S. I previously documented that the Shift.com domain name was acquired for $385,000 in 2015, as per:

https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2020/20200729.htm

This bankruptcy auction is a reminder that elite domain names are assets. Even if a business fails, these assets can be liquidated, sometimes even for more than they were acquired.

•••
On their press release they mentioned 100s of domains. Is there a list of them?

•••
On their press release they mentioned 100s of domains. Is there a list of them?
If you actually read my blog post, you'd know the answer to this, as I literally link to the court dockets and cite the exhibits and page numbers where you can see the list of domains.....

•••
Thanks George for all your hard work!

I read your blog and it's very thorough. I checked your site's DA and it's only 25 despite you being a member since 2003... then I saw that the blog itself has only been around since 2019.

Very good, valuable things..sorry for the parasitic bloggers. If I ever write a blog and use your stats, i will credit you

Also wow you have a formidable port... and some of them are devd

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back