Dynadot

discuss Shiba Inu Token Showcase and discussion

NameSilo
Watch
One of my favourite meme coins that I have invested in lately is Shiba Inu ( SHIB ), I've noticed a few movements in the domain space recently, not sure if connected to the coin but I though I would start a thread.

SHIB.ORG last sold for $3,488 on 2021-05-10 at BuyDomains
SHIBALOVE.COM last sold for $405 on 2021-05-28 at GoDaddy - ( bought by huge domains and now listed for $15,995 )

I've noticed a lot of domains have been registered recently, anyone invested in SHIB / SHIBA Domains? Feel free to showcase.

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
One of my favourite meme coins that I have invested in lately is Shiba Inu ( SHIB ), I've noticed a few movements in the domain space recently, not sure if connected to the coin but I though I would start a thread.

SHIB.ORG last sold for $3,488 on 2021-05-10 at BuyDomains
SHIBALOVE.COM last sold for $405 on 2021-05-28 at GoDaddy - ( bought by huge domains and now listed for $15,995 )

I've noticed a lot of domains have been registered recently, anyone invested in SHIB / SHIBA Domains? Feel free to showcase.

Cheers

Some people call me a visionary, one day the world will know i am.

✌🏻

•••
Last edited:
•••
Shib doing well.
When do you think it will hit .001?

•••
•••
•••
Shibpay.com : Sold $23,456 ( private sale- Not Mine)
Shibpayments.com available : Shib is going to $0.01 and this domain will sale for $50K-$100K in future.

•••
•••
Shibpay.com : Sold $23,456 ( private sale- Not Mine)
Shibpayments.com available : Shib is going to $0.01 and this domain will sale for $50K-$100K in future.

Just 3 days ago acquired shibpay.xyz didn't know about this sale, thank you for sharing.

recently regged

shib.express

•••
@olcayto
Here is tweet i found in my twitter
twitterpic.png

•••
•••
I have more than doubled my money in a few days with Shiba - Christmas and next year's holiday is paid for :xf.laugh::ROFL:

Took out the profit and started again with it for the longer term this time......

This is a joke of a coin.....but profitable

Who needs Bitcoin :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Another thing if this Robin Hood petition works and Shiba ends up on there.........then watch out....

•••
•••
@mrcurly

I just noticed this thread! I bought some Shiba Inu in May. Not much but happy I did.

Do you own any Kishu Inu or Kishu domains?

I have these:

Kishu Inu Coin

Kishu Inu Wallet

Kishu Price

Kishu Wallet

•••
Picked up a few more:

Shib / Crib dot com
Shibu dot direct

•••
Anyone regged Kabosu names ?

•••
Got an offer of $150 for ShibaFi // com yesterday I countered $4999 but was declined. Now I have double my price waiting for the right buyer.

•••
•••
shibexchange

or

shibaexchange

which one you would go from the enduser perspective?

•••
Have bought some Shib. Must say, it a very very volatile coin. Never seen a coin with such growth and fall curves.

Have also regged ShibaInu.best just in case.

•••
Have bought some Shib. Must say, it a very very volatile coin. Never seen a coin with such growth and fall curves.

Have also regged ShibaInu.best just in case.
i was between shibainu/best and shibainu/trading went through shibainu/trading best of luck to both of us :)

Last edited:
•••
I've got these in .com:

defishib
shibmerch
shibmemes
shibmask
shibsocks
leasharmy

Didn't add it on this list but sold ShibaMask dot com for $1080. Buyer offered sale amount via Dan, I countered about 6x, buyer rejected and went silent..

I gave in because I wanted to secure first sale of the year so accepted the initial offer. Plus I'd rather have the sale than be greedy for more..

Also I'm pretty shit at negotiation as evidenced so didn't bother trying. I could have definitely got more if I didn't counter as high as I did and was patient..

I still have ShibMask dot com and may offer it to the same buyer..

Was inspired to reg this based on metamask. I also have dogemask dot com but will hodl that one..

•••
Totally forgot. I have ShibaInu.best from last year. Got an offer of $250 in DAN last year itself, countered with $750. Buyer went silent.

•••
Sold Shibcoins/com about 3 months ago. I almost dropped the domain thinking it was useless. I'm sure I've listed it on NP for less than $30 before. I received an offer of $800 from a listing of $1500 which I accepted immediately. It was immediately relisted for sale. A friend of mine own the singular.

•••
Back