NameSilo

Sharp decline in Namedrive revenue?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Has anyone had a significant decline in their earnings for domains parked at namedrive this month?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I feel like a trader. I moved all of my domains back to Namedrive, plus some. I just dont see how a mortgage domain gets all of these darn hits and only nets me $0.68...screw that. Sedo sales rock however.

•••
It seems ND is still popular.

•••
lilipeng24 said:
It seems ND is still popular.
That is because they have nice parking pages, good support and they pay on time. I especially like that they pay via bankwire (I hate those checks that all programs like to send out, it takes ages to receive them and they have very high fees) and that is why I'm not even thinking about moving my domains to any other program.

•••
hanz said:
That is because they have nice parking pages, good support and they pay on time. I especially like that they pay via bankwire (I hate those checks that all programs like to send out, it takes ages to receive them and they have very high fees) and that is why I'm not even thinking about moving my domains to any other program.
i'm paid by paypal and even with my biz account i don't have any paypal fees :)

•••
Can't complain.. Just registered a $5 click yesterday!

•••
There are ebb and flow days...but to reiterate my joy... the last seven days at ND equals the revenue of FOUR MONTHS at sedo...absolutely no question in my mind WHATSOEVER that switching to ND was the best decision I could have made...

•••
Still waiting for my NameDrive.com info to update. Im still getting clicks (no rev) at
Sedo. They're usually faster with this.

•••
My Name Drive revenue on .com's is down about 25 % on last month but still 300% above Sedo.

Ed did say that last month, Googles Spider generated a lot of false clicks that we still got paid for.

I'm more than happy to stay at Name Drive.

•••
Dominic: yes i can see the false views on some of my domains, like one that usually has 3-5 views/day then during 4 or 5 days gets 40-60 views

•••
My ND drive earnings are down by around 40% on last month ... But I still like their system and will ride out the quiet times with them.

All the best.

Richard

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back