Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SharingArea.com - please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cesarian

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi, would you please appraise my domain SharingArea.com. It is a developed blog but I do not know how good this domain is.

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
file sharing?

It could serve as file sharing, image sharing, anything sharing.
The keywords are unique, I would appraise it mid$XX resale.

Should you include traffic stats/revenue stats I would adjust the resale value accordingly.
 
0
•••
0
•••
am I reading them correctly 600 uniques /week? But.. there you go, returning visitors is so low ..what's the source for this traffic?

I can't say its worth more at this time. :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Interesting, it's worth more certainly according to this traffic stats. Something in the $200-300 area. You could try to apply adsense or some sort to compute revenue as well.
 
0
•••
Thank you very much for the appraisal.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back