IT.COM

Shady Character

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SportstarMedia

Established Member
Impact
Alright, so there's this kid who's owner of a small company. He has a history of scamming $1,000s of dollars and also has tried to compromise my NameCheap account. I don't want to talk to lawyer enforcement but I'll happily send an email or two. I have his address, birthdate, full name, and both parents' name. He also recently got sued by PAX for using their trademark without their permission.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why not give details about this scammer..?

•••
•••
What's the point of this thread then ? Is is a member here ?

•••
What's the point of this thread then ? Is is a member here ?
No, I'm willing to give out his details, just not the open public, I'll even give them out in PM.

•••
Have you notified NameCheap of the incident? Because that and the actions he was already sued for seem to be the main points of your post...
Lawsuit should be public record, no? So anyone researching him should be able to get some idea what he's about?
I don't think doxing him privately or publicly is appropriate - name / name of the business would be enough of a warning for people. And we have a separate section for warnings and alerts of that nature.

Last edited:
•••
This is stupid. A thread made to warn about a scammer. Only you have to contact OP to know who the scammer is. What a waste of bandwith and time.

•••
This is stupid. A thread made to warn about a scammer. Only you have to contact OP to know who the scammer is. What a waste of bandwith and time.
No, it's not to warn, it's I'm wondering what to do to get him legally reported. Don't be rude without a reason.

•••
I don't want to talk to lawyer enforcement but I'll happily send an email or two.

No, it's not to warn, it's I'm wondering what to do to get him legally reported.
Think I am beginning to understand (sorry), you are asking how to report this person to the right people.

There has to be a "NameCheap" representative on the forum (on mobile so can't check the "representative" section)

•••
Just a word of advice...we have more than 5,000 websites world wide...when the police receive a complaint against any one of them they investigate on line real time 24/7/365. We run an INTERPOL website on Facebook and they help. You can have him closed down in a matter of minutes. Even the FBI will do it in the USA if there is an immediate danger to a child or anyone. You must have evidence though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back