IT.COM

SH Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maldo

Established Member
Impact
How long before you sold your first name on SH?

How many have you sold?

How much have you made?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can actually just look at everyone's profile on SH and see all these details your asking for.

•••
•••
•••
Forums on Squad might be your best source, or the squadhelp thread on here. Most dont give input when there are pre existing related threads.

my info :
55 premiums added over 6 months.
about 6 months till a sale.
2 sales total now. 1 is on payments.

as for any relation to knowing when people see first sales, has next to no comparison to what your experience will be like. some sell many , som sell none. its very unpredictable.

but what i can tell you is, they are by far the best option, there marketing is top-notch.

•••
That doesn’t sound very promising.

•••
My info:

40 domains approved over a year, all registered by squadhelp, most of them in the last 6 months
Marketplace sales: none :) Well, someone did paid me 2 installments(from 6) than gave up
Wholesale market sales: 8, at decent prices (squadhelp registered domains, so no high value there)

Definitely others have had much more luck and overall statistics of the marketplace are great. My biggest issue is that every time I look at sold domains, they're mostly one word(misspells or invented short words), while my portfolio consists almost entirely of 2 words domains and some ''this & that'' domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back