Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeWeb

Account Closed
Impact
Here are some similar sales to compare:
SexVedio.com (typo) $42,000 SnapNames
SexVidoes.com (typo) $41,250 SnapNames

It gets 75 visitors a day with no website.

Any opinions? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am assuming it is Sex-Video.com with that good of traffic. The post is ambiguous to me. Perhaps I am dense. No, I know I am dense! That's a heck of a good domain. Two extremely good key words. The hyphen devalues it somewhat but I would still put a low X,XXX,xx price tag on it. Developed it would kick royal you know what! That domain I would not sell at any price. Develop it IMO!

Last edited:
•••
•••
owntype said:
30k+ easily :)

Good luck
I bet he would make that much a year developed and advertised! ^_^. Sex-Videos are like one of, if not the most searched things on the net I understand. I have never seen one though. ^_^.

Last edited:
•••
Psych101 said:
I bet he would make that much a year developed and advertised! ^_^. Sex-Videos are like one of, if not the most searched things on the net I understand. I have never seen one though. ^_^.

Yeah, I second you.

Just clarify, I always appraise domains in resell value and without development :)

•••
owntype said:
Yeah, I second you.

Just clarify, I always appraise domains in resell value and without development :)
Yeah, I think you are right. Even with the hyphen it is a 30k domain. I under- rated it. :)

•••
Thanks for the input. Psych, if you could do me a huge huge favor and edit out the actual domain name in your post, as I don't want it showing up when googled. Thanks again, rep pts added :)

Last edited:
•••
Very nice name.

If you are looking for an adult product to promote on there contact me.

I can offer you some fantastic commissions on each sale with my adult network.

Nice name.

•••
I would be very surprised if anyone buys it for more than $5k in todays market. Honestly you can make WAY WAY more by doing some search engine optimization work on a site that sells sex videos. Maybe even selecting a specific sex video and promoting it.

•••
Kelli said:
I would be very surprised if anyone buys it for more than $5k in todays market. Honestly you can make WAY WAY more by doing some search engine optimization work on a site that sells sex videos. Maybe even selecting a specific sex video and promoting it.
well, to be honest, I've received a few offers ranging from 10-20k, but I am holding out because I saw how well adult domains have been selling lately

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back