NameSilo

Severe domain problems. PLEASE HELP.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ApeKing

Established Member
Impact
1
I posted a topic here sometime ago trying to get help on CNAME usage for my friends Invisionfree message board. None was given. I recently figured out how to do it From the Zetaboards support board. It worked. For a time. After changing it to try and get it to work with www hostname it started having problems. Whenever I clicked on a link on the board, using the CNAME I would get this:

403 Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this server.

Or a download box asking if I wished to the download the boards PHP file. Now nothing will work. At all. A Address, URL Redierct, URL Frame. None of it. Period.

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to right this? My friend and I have been waiting a very long time to get this working and I am tired of it not.

The domain is forums-localtavern.net and the board is http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Local_Tavern/

Thank you.

Edit: Alright it's working now. I feel like a total @$$. I guess it was taking a lot longer to update than ususal. Thanks to anyone who glanced.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back