Several .be quarantined..!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

central

Established Member
Impact
27
Check out http://www.dns.be/en/home.php.

22081 new domains and 8451 domains quarantined right now. Check your whois. Looks like they are deleting several domains because of warehousing.. :'( :'(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't get it, when I look at these lists a lot of good names are being quarantined?

Like I saw a BUNCH of 3 letter .be that were guarantined and also Gaming4Life.be.. and much much more..

I figured only domains like my-domain-woo! or pieceniggas.be, iampimpdaddy.be, and so forth would be quarantined..

I just hope NONE of mine get quarantined... If we purchased the .be domains would it stop this from happening?
 
0
•••
It's odd you're named realroot and that site is part of the realroot group....

I'm no Encyclopedia Brown... but I'd bet a quarter on a gas can that you're up to shenannagins
 
0
•••
Barefoottech said:
WareHousing is Regging a whole heap of names for no other purpose than GREED
With no intentions other than to stockpile them
You know exactly like some of the Namepros members who were boasting of regging Hundred's under multi accounts, anything more than 10 was greed
Personally ,I hope not only do these names get deleted / revoked ,but the people get prosecuted /fined for infringing the rules
Man, and I thought getting 8 domains made me greedy :D

I actually have a few ideas for 2 or 3 more, but I was going to wait until I have the 8 I've registered up and running within the next few weeks.

If in the meantime someone else grabs the ones I'm thinking of, then so be it. I just hope they'll actually do something worthwhile with it.

If nucleus.be start to scrutinize peoples accounts then I'll feel safe int he knowledge that the ones I now own are legitimate and operational before I go and add more to my portfolio.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back