NameSilo

Several .be quarantined..!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

central

Established Member
Impact
27
Check out http://www.dns.be/en/home.php.

22081 new domains and 8451 domains quarantined right now. Check your whois. Looks like they are deleting several domains because of warehousing.. :'( :'(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
wow !! can they do that without informing so soon after registrations ?? I mean if you do such a thing randomly, some end users (who're actually gonna develop them) might be deprived of some good names.
 
0
•••
It says '0' (zero) on each one of the items :alien:

Today !
separator
New: 0
Campaign:
Quarantined: 0
Freed: 0
Reactivated: 0
Transfers: 0
Trades: 0
 
0
•••
New day in Europe now.. :)
 
0
•••
hehe seems broken .. their scripts ;)
 
0
•••
My favorite quarantined name so far "bush-sucks-d*ck.be"...hahahaha...I get a kick out of some people...

Close second..."you-sheep-f****r.be"...WTF?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Where can you see the quarantined names? Why are they quarantined? What exactly is warehousing?

Sorry I just don't quite understand.. :td:
 
0
•••
Maybe they are only quarantining those names with offensive words in them.
 
0
•••
WareHousing is Regging a whole heap of names for no other purpose than GREED
With no intentions other than to stockpile them
You know exactly like some of the Namepros members who were boasting of regging Hundred's under multi accounts, anything more than 10 was greed
Personally ,I hope not only do these names get deleted / revoked ,but the people get prosecuted /fined for infringing the rules
 
Last edited:
1
•••
i only registered like 35 was not greedy
 
0
•••
My 10 seem to be safe/working fine... Now harm yet.
-Allan
 
0
•••
Now I understand, thanks for posting :)

BTW I don't see any harm in regging 10 under your name, but then also allowing to reg 10 under another family members name.

As long as you arn't regging every name in sight because its free!
 
0
•••
can you check on that site which ones got quarantined? How can you find them?

never mind found it
 
0
•••
Barefoottech said:
WareHousing is Regging a whole heap of names for no other purpose than GREED
With no intentions other than to stockpile them
You know exactly like some of the Namepros members who were boasting of regging Hundred's under multi accounts, anything more than 10 was greed
Personally ,I hope not only do these names get deleted / revoked ,but the people get prosecuted /fined for infringing the rules
Very much so agreed :)

People should be able to follow rules.
 
0
•••
I feel good that I only got 7.
 
0
•••
Damn, This makes me feel bad. I got 35, but thats all.

I'll devolop most of them... If i have time.
 
0
•••
When it first started, I don't think there was a cut off rule.. at least I didn't see any readily available.
 
0
•••
10 with EuroDNS are up and running while all domains registered with Nucleus are still shown free. That sux
 
0
•••
EuroDNS worked the fastest for me :) At least I got confirmations after 2 hours. Also, freebe.be works nicely
 
0
•••
11 with euro (before the cut off 10 rule) and 10 with nucleus.


All working fine and confirmed, even my 2 naughty names :hehe:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back