NameSilo

available Several all-premium-letter LLL.in drops

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the end of the thread for the latest LLL.in drops. Current full available lists are posted intermittently by members, and the most current would be toward the end of the thread also. Otherwise, user Chandan often has an updated available list on his external site, here: Available LLL.in Domains list - Indian Blogs

(original May 3, 2007 post follows: )
It was a big day for all-premium-letter-combo LLL.in drops. Other than these, all LLL.in composed only of ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST (no jkquvwxyz) have been entirely regged for over a month. Please post as you grab them, so people won't have to look twice:

(Update: All regged.)

baa.IN
cbd.IN
chn.IN
cpe.IN
dbp.IN
ecn.IN
eff.IN
grt.IN
isc.IN
loo.IN
nee.IN
ppn.IN
rcn.IN
sdc.IN
slr.IN
sns.IN
snt.IN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've given up trying to catch these. Even with the API - 4 seconds is not happening for me.

Writing a script is an option or buying one but I'm too lazy and content to make the effort.

Good names though, really like hee :D

•••
mwzd said:
I've given up trying to catch these. Even with the API - 4 seconds is not happening for me.

Writing a script is an option or buying one but I'm too lazy and content to make the effort.

Good names though, really like hee :D

Natural evolution of a product that is becoming popular and sought after.
Fewer and fewer will drop (even LLL.com still drop) and will be snapped very quickly as we already see.

They hold value well in excess of registration fee.

The next step is maturation of the aftermarket.

There are still amazing deals to be had.

•••
How would one go about checking when a .in is going to drop?
Thanks!

•••
Hanging out to purchase a script...so at least I got a chance at catching the drops.

Cheers
Corey

•••
Consider this a tentative, unofficial answer:

From the whois information, there's a status tag when the domain gets close to dropping: PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE for 30 days or so, and PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE when it gets close (about five days). Here in southern California, the drop is normally scheduled for 1:00pm.

AzN said:
How would one go about checking when a .in is going to drop?
Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
jagusa said:
Consider this a tentative, unofficial answer:

From the whois information, there's a status tag when the domain gets close to dropping: PENDING DELETE RESTORABLE during the first 61 days or so, and PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE when it gets close (about two weeks). Here in southern California, the drop is normally scheduled for 1:00pm.

Here is the .IN Domain Life Cycle review.IN Domain Life Cycle review

Cheers,
Justin

•••
Oops: Lack of sleep --- numbers got mixed up. Thanks Justin for the link. I wasn't trying to lead everyone astray --- or was I? ;) To add insult to injury, my LLL.in database just fried 4000 records. Oh well... since I normally perform a whois scan on 1000 LLL.in per day, I will just run a few more numbers than usual over the next few days.

After today's drops, here's a few upcoming:
ldu ubf ezc gki bki imv fki

PS- today's regs (at least kbe and hee) occurred at seven to twelve seconds.

sutuicom said:
Here is the .IN Domain Life Cycle review.IN Domain Life Cycle review

•••
jagusa said:
Oops: Lack of sleep --- numbers got mixed up. Thanks Justin for the link. I wasn't trying to lead everyone astray --- or was I? ;) To add insult to injury, my LLL.in database just fried 4000 records. Oh well... since I normally perform a whois scan on 1000 LLL.in per day, I will just run a few more numbers than usual over the next few days.

After today's drops, here's a few upcoming:
ldu ubf ezc gki bki imv fki

PS- today's regs (at least kbe and hee) occurred at seven to twelve seconds.

You are welcome! :hehe: :bingo:

•••
•••
aceeca said:
dzf.in is still avail.

Thanks, reg'd it. Not the best LLL.in - but an LLL.in all the same.

•••
good score OneTime

Cheers
Corey

•••
Is anyone looking if there are new drops?

•••
jido said:
Is anyone looking if there are new drops?
I have taken a break....Will get back to it though :)

•••
Get these fast!

wwq.in
gqd.in
eyd.in
hzq.in
oxq.in

•••
meditang said:
Get these fast!

wwq.in
gqd.in
eyd.in
hzq.in
oxq.in

already taken and showcasing in my sig!!!

•••
domaindevelopers said:
already taken and showcasing in my sig!!!

Good Catch
:tu:

•••
•••
I just did a quick scan of some combinations, there are some pretty tasty drops coming (if they are really dropped). In order of availability:

Code:
uko.in
sgf.in
iak.in
iek.in
fok.in
aer.in
aef.in
aeb.in
aen.in
aif.in
aib.in
tif.in
aeo.in
aeu.in
afe.in
ife.in
sfr.in
umi.in
skc.in
uei.in
bcs.in
lko.in
nta.in
roh.in
epu.in
oou.in
ofu.in
olu.in
omu.in
obu.in
There will be some happy domain catchers...

Last edited:
•••
great list jido

and congrats Npers for the catches

Cheers
Corey

•••
Great list, thanx. Repped.

•••
Thanks for the list. Rep added.

•••
uko.in still not dropped...
Thanks for the rep.

•••
Any new lists? Looks like everything on that list from jido was either renewed or already dropped and taken. If anyone can post some upcoming drops pleeease - not that I've been able to catch anything for the last 2 months... :( but worth trying.

•••
You are wrong. The first four are gone, but there are more to come (not yet though).

•••
Drop pending -

nwi.in
gsj.in

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back